Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury return to action dates

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Where can we find the estimate return dates of our star-studded physio room, i.e. when will they be back in the first team squad and available for first team selection.

CMS: ?
Hoskins: ?
Ulloa: 6 weeks?
Orlandi: ?
Bridcutt: ?

Be nice if we could keep an up to date list somewhere.

Caveats: of course these these dates are estimates, are subject to change and players have setbacks etc.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Big smoke screen on these for varying reasons I think.

Widely believed Hoskins is out for the season.

Bridcutt said a 'few weeks away' on the pitch last weekend, but then Oscar said 1-2 months I think. Orlandi 'November', CMS still appears on crutches, so late December ish I reckon.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cms = January 20th
Ulloa = December 15th
Orlandi = December 9th
Bridcutt = November 12th
Hoskins = How long is a bit of string

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
CMS - 23rd November - don't think he's been on crutches for a few weeks now.
Ulloa will probably be back for Tues 3rd December for home game v Barnsley - 8-9 weeks is about normal for broken metatarsal.
Orlandi - 23rd November
Bridcutt - 9th November
Hoskins - will retire or end up playing 4th division.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Big smoke screen on these for varying reasons I think.

Widely believed Hoskins is out for the season.

Bridcutt said a 'few weeks away' on the pitch last weekend, but then Oscar said 1-2 months I think. Orlandi 'November', CMS still appears on crutches, so late December ish I reckon.

I thnk eveyone tends to give optimistic times for injuries, nothing sinister in my book - these things are difficult to quantify at the best of times. For Bridcutt, I don't see any discrepancy between "a few weeks" and "1-2 months", really. If CMS is still on crutches, December doesn't sound very likely to me.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I thnk eveyone tends to give optimistic times for injuries, nothing sinister in my book - these things are difficult to quantify at the best of times. For Bridcutt, I don't see any discrepancy between "a few weeks" and "1-2 months", really. If CMS is still on crutches, December doesn't sound very likely to me.

I hope I am wrong but my concern with CMS is the kind of injury and the type of player he is that he wont be the same player when he returns? But I so hope I am wrong.

I think we miss Ulloa and Orlandi the most out of that list, but having Bridcut back ASAP would be good. Not doubt our old friend will be looking to steal them in Jan trans window though.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I can imagine with our luck at the moment just as Bridcutt is back and starting to play well again he will be off to the Premiership.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Also... often being back in training and being back on match day are confused in people's mind.

Given what he did, I'd be really surprised if we ever see CMS playing again.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Also... often being back in training and being back on match day are confused in people's mind.

Given what he did, I'd be really surprised if we ever see CMS playing again.

I'm glad the club doctors and physios don't share you pessimism! He's only still out due to a ankle injury.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its all been a bit of a disaster really. Still onwards, and...er...upwards?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crofts , Bruno , Ward , Andrews , LuaLua and Buckley all have minor niggles too

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here