Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have Harry Kane on loan from Spurs please?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Took the match ball home for the U21's last night. Exactly what we require in Leo's absence.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We did make inquiries but then he made the first team squad at Spurs and it was dead in the water. I've heard that we are talking to Norwich and Newcastle at the moment in the search for a striker but nothing may come of it.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
And that was against 10 men. I thought we were pretty dire really last night. He is ok but never played great against us.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I imagine Gus would like to have a clear out of those players who won't die for the cause - and allegedly there are quite a few.

But do we really want disruptive pissheads with attitude who can't be asked to perform in the Prem?

Sunderland always do well with new managers as they attempt to impress, then they fade....Gus will do well then go on a 7 game losing run and get sacked

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harry Kane is usualy on the subs bench for their European games so highly unlikely. I would think Adebayor is more likely if Spurs paid most of his wages like City did with Bridge, but even that is highly unlikely unless Spurs want him to play some games before Christmas..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Harry Kane is usualy on the subs bench for their European games so highly unlikely. I would think Adebayor is more likely if Spurs paid most of his wages like City did with Bridge, but even that is highly unlikely unless Spurs want him to play some games before Christmas..

Could be why PB is putting a dampener on the loan deal as Adebayor isn't keen to drop down a level.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I watched the U-21 game last night - albeit a crappy stream. The one player to stand out was the England sub wearing 15! The commentary wasn't in English and the picture too pixelated to make out the name on the shirt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here