Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vesperal Dream - 255 Newton Abbot

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
This may well appear on Betfair later as their Weekend Booster tip but I'm informed that Vesperal Dream should win the 255 at Newton Abbot today. At the moment it's between 5-2 and 3-1. Should be worth a small bet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Out of interest who has reliably informed you ?

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Well the monies down anyway. All the 11-4 and 5-2 went very quickly and now best priced 2's, 13-8 with Hills and Ladbrokes! Fingers crossed it runs as well as expected

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
I'm all over Musical comedy at York! 2:00 Richard Hughes! Banker IMO

I'll have a look, don't really like end of season flat stuff but Hughes still riding well to ensure he wins jockey championship again so hope it wins

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You deserve it, a real nightmare. That hasn't just lost, it was walking round. Worst tip I have ever seen on here!

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Someone had you away, jumped poorly and never in with a chance. Nicholls is finished and look at Longsdens runners today, already had 2 winners and they are flying

Certainly wasn't put away as trust the person. Ran poorly but what was obvious is that it actually jumped brilliantly the whole way around until a mistake at the 2nd last. The huge problem was that that after jumping it needed niggling along. Something not right and as ATR made reference to may need a breathing op. Not much good to me or others now though so apologies to all

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Certainly wasn't put away as trust the person. Ran poorly but what was obvious is that it actually jumped brilliantly the whole way around until a mistake at the 2nd last. The huge problem was that that after jumping it needed niggling along. Something not right and as ATR made reference to may need a breathing op. Not much good to me or others now though so apologies to all

Cheers anyway mate

gavind

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
Trust can be a dangerous word. Unless we're just talking about a small amount of money. Just my opinion.
smile2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here