Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NOT guilty thread

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What have you been accused of?

Get this, walking home with the Mrs and another couple from the pub and we are all a bit squiffy. We walk past a late night garage and me and said couple dive in to get a Ginsters. Mrs stays outside, we come out and she is no where to be seen. Getting concerned we jog on to find her 1/2 mille ahead.

When me gets home I gets the most almighty bollocking for letting her walk home alone.

Over to the jury.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
What have you been accused of?

Get this, walking home with the Mrs and another couple from the pub and we are all a bit squiffy. We walk past a late night garage and me and said couple dive in to get a Ginsters. Mrs stays outside, we come out and she is no where to be seen. Getting concerned we jog on to find her 1/2 mille ahead.

When me gets home I gets the most almighty bollocking for letting her walk home alone.

Over to the jury.

Kinda depends on two things. 1) did you explicitly tell her you were going into said establishment? 2) irrespective of the answer to 1), are you 100% totally sure that she knew that you were going into said establishment? If the answer to both questions is anything other than an unequivocal "yes"; you're to blame. Come to think of it, whatever the answer to any question is, you're to blame any way....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Kinda depends on two things. 1) did you explicitly tell her you were going into said establishment? 2) irrespective of the answer to 1), are you 100% totally sure that she knew that you were going into said establishment? If the answer to both questions is anything other than an unequivocal "yes"; you're to blame. Come to think of it, whatever the answer to any question is, you're to blame any way....

Yes and yes and yes my fault for not chaining her to the petrol pump.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Don't think you've got a leg to stand on, you know the rules...

The female always makes the rules
The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
No male can possibly know all the rules.
If the female suspects the male know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
The female is never wrong.
If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.
The male must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
The female may change her mind at any time.
The male must never change his mind without the express written consent of the female.
The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
The male is expected to mind read at all times.
Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
If the female has PMS, all the rules are null and void.
The female is ready when she is ready.
The male must be ready at all time.
The male who doesn't abide by the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Guilty !!!!

Burn the witch / Hang him *

* delete as applicable

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pics?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst I share your bemusement at the things ladies blame us for, I think in this instance, knowing she was a bit drunk, you really should have taken more care. At least a bit your fault.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This is commonly known as a 5h1t-test. The woman will make up some irrational complaint about her partner to sub-consciously test how far she can push him and to test his suitability as an appropriate mate - women want strong men not doormats.

The correct response is to tell her that she's being completely unreasonable and to stop acting like a spoilt child. Don't engage in any counter argument or attempt from her to rationalise the fact that it was anything other than flipping obvious that the 3 of you had dived into the garage for some post pub grub. Just go out without her for a couple of hours; when you come back she'll appreciate you and find you more attractive for that fact that you've got enough self-esteem to not put up with her nonsense.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
This is commonly known as a 5h1t-test. The woman will make up some irrational complaint about her partner to sub-consciously test how far she can push him and to test his suitability as an appropriate mate - women want strong men not doormats.

The correct response is to tell her that she's being completely unreasonable and to stop acting like a spoilt child. Don't engage in any counter argument or attempt from her to rationalise the fact that it was anything other than flipping obvious that the 3 of you had dived into the garage for some post pub grub. Just go out without her for a couple of hours; when you come back she'll appreciate you and find you more attractive for that fact that you've got enough self-esteem to not put up with her nonsense.

That or she'll divorce you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here