Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ENOUGH of this gayness!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Oh great, ANOTHER thread about the gays.

Indeed....

An observation:

1) You suggest that I mention too much about being gay, yet I had mentioned it only about three times in my 1000+ posts, and in context, yet you have mentioned it far more that, and in non related threads.

2) In threads about homosexuality and gay football issues you post far more than I ever do !

mmmmm....

Would you like me to post my blog link on the subject again :lolol:

or would you really like to meet my biker mate, Kemptown Kev ?

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

On the one hand why not? There are multiple threads on Gus, the hotel plans, leaving early, swearing, strikers (or not) and politics and that's off the top of my head. With the songs sung about us and the make up of the City's population these sorts of threads are relevant. And there really aren't that many.

On the other this is another poorly thought out thread title with a leading sentiment that could have gone in one of the others. It's a sentiment that's right though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
what the big deal, re gay players, gay fans etc.. ffs. its the 21st century.

People are gay.
people are straight.

Or whatever.

accept it, or go back to your cave.

Plenty of people don't accept it. That's the point.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed....

An observation:

1) You suggest that I mention too much about being gay, yet I had mentioned it only about three times in my 1000+ posts, and in context, yet you have mentioned it far more that, and in non related threads.

2) In threads about homosexuality and gay football issues you post far more than I ever do !

mmmmm....

Would you like me to post my blog link on the subject again :lolol:

or would you really like to meet my biker mate, Kemptown Kev ?

I think Husty just wants to make sure that we all KNOW that he's not gay. Also that he wants us to know that he's NOT going to home games unless he can scav off someone else. And that he WASN'T interested in the training ground gig. Or going on a curry night with a virtual invalid and an older woman. What we don't know, despite thousands of posts, is what Husty IS in favour of and how Husty WOULD make things better.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think Husty just wants to make sure that we all KNOW that he's not gay. Also that he wants us to know that he's NOT going to home games unless he can scav off someone else. And that he WASN'T interested in the training ground gig. Or going on a curry night with a virtual invalid and an older woman. What we don't know, despite thousands of posts, is what Husty IS in favour of and how Husty WOULD make things better.

:clap:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
True, but some folk, well just a small handful, like to insinuate that they don't like them and then proceed to be the most prolific posters !

I don't hate anyone based on their sexual orientation, but I do get very bored of constant discussion about it in which the issue gets blown hugely out of proportion.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Oh great. You appearing in another thread to tell us how you JUST HATE whatever it is.

Kevin-the-teenager.jpg

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I don't hate anyone based on their sexual orientation, but I do get very bored of constant discussion about it in which the issue gets blown hugely out of proportion.

But you're trolling of my posts which suggest I mention the issue too much, when I've only ever started one thread (a spoof critical of the folk at Ipswich who indeed DID blow it all out of proportion), and posted on relevant related threads, is open to another interpretation. I've decided, after a chat with a good mate on here, that I'm not going to get bugged by that, because it did bug me. I can only suggest, because you do post a lot on such threads, that you start threads on subjects you are interested in yourself. NSC is a broad church, more so than most forums. It is more diverse. Good. And let me tell you this. NSC is a forum where posters can have the guts to be themselves.

So my message to you is, as you mention it far more than me, is the same one I was given by you. I'm gay, no-one cares. No-one. So try not to be so bothered by it yourself.

I have nothing more to say, I'd rather follow the Chocolate Bar Championship thread.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well there's a million things I don't also accept, but I like them will just have to grin and bear it. It's not Gays that's the problem it's intolerant bar stewards who think straight people (of whom incidently I'm one) are somehow superior. We're not.

I'm with you, but there's a difference between not accepting something and grinning and bearing it, and not accepting something and fulminating against it, which plenty of other people do..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
But you're trolling of my posts which suggest I mention the issue too much, when I've only ever started one thread (a spoof critical of the folk at Ipswich who indeed DID blow it all out of proportion), and posted on relevant related threads, is open to another interpretation. I've decided, after a chat with a good mate on here, that I'm not going to get bugged by that, because it did bug me. I can only suggest, because you do post a lot on such threads, that you start threads on subjects you are interested in yourself. NSC is a broad church, more so than most forums. It is more diverse. Good. And let me tell you this. NSC is a forum where posters can have the guts to be themselves.

So my message to you is, as you mention it far more than me, is the same one I was given by you. I'm gay, no-one cares. No-one. So try not to be so bothered by it yourself.

I have nothing more to say, I'd rather follow the Chocolate Bar Championship thread.

Why is everyone on NSC so precious these days :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here