Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Away - Sold Out

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Impressive stuff, honestly I'm a little surprised, but delighted. Hopefully that support will gee the players up, and we'll come away with three points.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I hope they're just "counting" them or whatever, as I've not gone mine yet and have to go to the west country anyway :(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm going via Weymouth.

Going down Thursday, coming back Sunday.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Good work this, means we've shifted 2000 odd tickets to a game which is not the most exciting of away trips. Looking forward to being on the terrace, hopr the weathers good though !!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I bought 5 a few weeks ago, going down to Chard on the Friday and staying until Sunday. Should be a good weekend, hopefully!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Regardless of selling out, the atmosphere in the away end will be crap. Open terrace = crap atmosphere, always.

Still looking forward to it though :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Regardless of selling out, the atmosphere in the away end will be crap. Open terrace = crap atmosphere, always.

When I've been before I didn't think it was that bad, plenty of noise, good chanting, on those occasions we were a division lower, and I don't think we'd sold out either.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Remember some great atmospheres in the early 00s in the open terraces behind the goals at Orient and Chesterfield!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Remember some great atmospheres in the early 00s in the open terraces behind the goals at Orient and Chesterfield!

Orient, yes, but the terrace was deeper. It's pretty shallow at Yeovil. I'm not expecting a great deal of noise behind that goal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here