Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Country Music Fans

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just a heads up to let you know that tickets go on general sale (via www.c2c-countrytocountry.com) tomorrow at 9am for the C2C 2014 weekend at the o2 on the 15th-16th of March.

If you're a fan of modern country then the lineup should appeal - I'm looking forward to basically all of it bar the Dixie Chicks and Rascal Flatts.

I've already booked for the weekend through a pre-sale, can't wait for the shows now. :thumbsup:

1385377_315407741933017_1254897290_n.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm going.

Love Country music, and Brad Paisley is the man!

Zac Brown and Rascal Flatts, what a f**king line up! :rock:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm going.

Love Country music, and Brad Paisley is the man!

Zac Brown and Rascal Flatts, what a f**king line up! :rock:

I can't wait - as soon as I saw Brad, ZBB and Chris Young I was sold. Are you going for the whole weekend?

The addition of Martina McBride to the Saturday show was good news today - I like her. I'll be interested to see who the last remaining guest for Sunday turns out to be.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can't wait - as soon as I saw Brad, ZBB and Chris Young I was sold. Are you going for the whole weekend?

The addition of Martina McBride to the Saturday show was good news today - I like her. I'll be interested to see who the last remaining guest for Sunday turns out to be.

Do you wear cowboy boots and shirts with metal bits on the collar?:ohmy:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[yt]HJYRA-on6bs[/yt]

[yt]U50t1AhpkNs[/yt]

I love Chris Young's own stuff, but if he happened to do this....that would be incredible:

[yt]H_qN1-Unnk0[/yt]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Whole weekend for me, have every Paisley album including the Christmas one.

I've seen Rascal Flatts live at the CMA 's and they're really good (apart from the year Gary LeVox had the Flu)

Zac Brown, Mc Bride and Chris Young! Wow!

Would have loved Blake Shelton as well but you cant have every thing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not a huge fan of 'Wheelhouse' but 'This is County Music' is one of Paisleys best albums along with '5th Gear', 'Mud on the Tyres' and 'Part II'.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I've seen Rascal Flatts live at the CMA 's and they're really good (apart from the year Gary LeVox had the Flu)

I've seen Brad twice - at the Shepherd's Bush Empire in 2010 and the O2 along with the brilliant Darius Rucker in 2011, and I also saw Kenny Chesney, Pat Green and Sugarland at Madison Square Garden a few years back....Chesney puts on one hell of a show.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not a huge fan of 'Wheelhouse' but 'This is County Music' is one of Paisleys best albums along with '5th Gea'r, 'Mud on the Tyres' and 'Part II'.

Wheelhouse took a few listens for me to enjoy it, but even now I still don't think it's as good as TICM.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've seen Brad twice - at the Shepherd's Bush Empire in 2010 and the O2 along with the brilliant Darius Rucker in 2011, and I also saw Kenny Chesney, Pat Green and Sugarland at Madison Square Garden a few years back....Chesney puts on one hell of a show.

Sugarland is a favourite of mine along with

Keith Urban
Blake Shelton
Jace Everett
Vince Gill
Alison Krauss & Union Station (more Bluegrass)
Toby Keith
Alan Jackson
Luke Bryan
Eric Church

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't argue with that list at all....my dream (as hugely unlikely as it is) would be for Alan Jackson to be that last guest performer.

That would, however, be the greedy cherry on top of the cream on top of a very nice cake.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

How about you Mr B, cowboy boots?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tickets with fee's are between £130 & £150! pretty steep when you throw in hotel cost and beers.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd love to go if it wasn't at the O2, it's too big, and country music is, IMO, better in a more intimate venue. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and I'm sure I'll regret not going :guitar:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tickets with fee's are between £130 & £150! pretty steep when you throw in hotel cost and beers.

Indeed....mine is being partly paid for as an Xmas present which helps, but its not cheap.

I couldn't miss that lineup though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here