Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless signs on back of work vans!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Always wondered why people bother with the sign saying "No tools stored overnight ".

Do they really believe that every thieving scallywag will accept that statement at face value and move on to the next van they spot not making the declaration. "Sorry mate don't mind I break in and check".

Almost as daft as "Baby on Board "which must surely to translate to "otherwise please feel free free to drive like a complete tool as you will only possibly endanger the lives of adults "

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I like the ones on the back of vans that say 'limited to 70mph' I particularly enjoy this when following one on the motorway going at 85-90

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Almost as daft as "Baby on Board "which must surely to translate to "otherwise please feel free free to drive like a complete tool as you will only possibly endanger the lives of adults "[/QUOTE]

I've been told that the reason for having the "baby on board" sticker is in case of an RTA, the services will know to look for a baby in the car or surroundings. Obviously not helpful if the parents don't remove the sticker whenever they travel without said child.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I like the stickers that say 'how am I driving?' ring 0800(whatever) does anyone ever ring if they see some crap driving?
I made a sticker and put it under one saying 'DO WE GIVE A SHIT'

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I like the stickers that say 'how am I driving?' ring 0800(whatever) does anyone ever ring if they see some crap driving?

If you have a crash with a vehicle with that sticker on it, do you then call it and say their driving is a pile of shite ?

Genuinely pointless, that and if your going to call up about a driver who is bad whilst your driving, you may as well let people call you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If you have a crash with a vehicle with that sticker on it, do you then call it and say their driving is a pile of shite ?

Genuinely pointless, that and if your going to call up about a driver who is bad whilst your driving, you may as well let people call you.

Exactly, you have a crash because you are writing the phone number down.:rolleyes:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
image.jpg

Not sure if you can read the sign on the back of the lorry.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
honk.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

I phoned one of those numbers once, and they claimed that the reg no, which I was reading off the back of the lorry (my wife was driving), did not belong to them.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Regarding the "no tools left in this vehicle overnight" sign, I've always been tempted to stick another one underneath saying "because they have families to go to at the end of the day"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here