Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why does greer only pass to upson?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In fairness to Greer, he does sometimes kick it out of play.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Ridiculously wrong

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
After seeing him at Withdean and first season at the Amex, I thought he was a donkey. He turned it around last season and showed leadership and consistency. It seems without Bridcutt as an outlet he's a little bereft of ideas and has recently returned to type, I just hoping it's not a permanent trait.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Why does he always move back, playing onside the opposition? When did he last hold the line and win an offside decision?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
After seeing him at Withdean and first season at the Amex, I thought he was a donkey. He turned it around last season and showed leadership and consistency. It seems without Bridcutt as an outlet he's a little bereft of ideas and has recently returned to type, I just hoping it's not a permanent trait.
:lolol: What tripe.

Apart from getting sent off on his debute at the Withdean he was an absolute rock for us. Go back and watch the dvd of us winning the title and see how many goals Greer sets up from sublime passes from defence. Greer is one of the best passers of the ball for a defender we have had for years.

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
:lolol: What tripe.

Apart from getting sent off on his debute at the Withdean he was an absolute rock for us. Go back and watch the dvd of us winning the title and see how many goals Greer sets up from sublime passes from defence. Greer is one of the best passers of the ball for a defender we have had for years.

erm according to espn stats he has set one goal up since joining from Swindon? what dvd were you watching

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
erm according to espn stats he has set one goal up since joining from Swindon? what dvd were you watching

ESPN stats are clearly bullshit then. I can recall him setting up TWO goals, with over the top chipped passes, in one single game, at Withdean. Both scored by Barnes I think (could have been Barnes and Murray)

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
ESPN stats are clearly bullshit then. I can recall him setting up TWO goals, with over the top chipped passes, in one single game, at Withdean. Both scored by Barnes I think (could have been Barnes and Murray)

your having to go back 3/4 years to a game you don't remember to show hes set up 2 goals???? well done gordon

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
well they ehave every thing else spot on, goals, cards, games

Good for them. Goals, cards and appearances are very easily quantifiable, and thus incredibly simple to keep stats on. Nearly all other football stats (posession / shots on target / passes completed, etc) are questionable to say the least (across all sites - not just ESPN).

Jimmy Grimble

Why does he always move back, playing onside the opposition? When did he last hold the line and win an offside decision?

Whilst I do rate Greer as a decent Championship defender, this does annoy me from time-to-time. I'm pretty sure he could have done it before giving away the penalty on Saturday. He was about 4/5 yards deeper than the rest of the defence.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
your having to go back 3/4 years to a game you don't remember to show hes set up 2 goals???? well done gordon

I remember the passes and the goals very well thanks. Both were in the East goal, both excellent finishes. Apologies for not recalling off the top of my head who they were against. Shame on me.

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
you remember the pass, the stand you were sitting in but not the team it was against and not even the scorers, barnes or murray?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here