Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea tickets (for a sold out match)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been asked by someone "because you know about football" about the best way to get tickets for a Chelsea game that is already sold out - in this case Cardiff on Oct. 19th.

Viagogo are the official resale people, but currently only list single tickets.

I've been pointed at this site - http://www.livefootballtickets.com/ - which looks slightly more promising, if you accept you'll be paying above face and assume you will actually get the tickets.

Does anyone have any experience of either this site, or any others? Thanks and that.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've been asked by someone "because you know about football" about the best way to get tickets for a Chelsea game that is already sold out - in this case Cardiff on Oct. 19th.

I've been pointed at this site - http://www.livefootballtickets.com/ - which looks slightly more promising, if you accept you'll be paying above face and assume you will actually get the tickets.

Does anyone have any experience of either this site, or any others? Thanks and that.
how many do you need ? I know season ticket holders etc who sometimes dont go , cant promise anything though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks bushy - ideally 4 together but 2 pairs might do.

A big ask, I appreciate.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man

We are all over the weekend of the Watford match (long story but SKY play a big part). Thought about takling Ben to a Premier League match in London, only games are Chelsea and Spurs at home on the Sunday. Looked at Chelsea v Man City and was sold out (to be expected), searched online and found tickets available but were all over £100 each or to single tickets at opposite ends of the ground for £62.

Carried on searching and gave up as wasnt prepared to pay silly money to watch a team we do not support.

Only paid £40 for a great seat at the City v Bayern match last week.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've used Viagogo several times, always without a problem. I've also used www.stubhub.co.uk many times, also always without problems. Never used livefootballtickets.com unfortunately.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames

Seatwave has always been reliable for me - although, as you say, be prepared for the mark-up/extra costs.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
We are all over the weekend of the Watford match (long story but SKY play a big part). Thought about takling Ben to a Premier League match in London, only games are Chelsea and Spurs at home on the Sunday. Looked at Chelsea v Man City and was sold out (to be expected), searched online and found tickets available but were all over £100 each or to single tickets at opposite ends of the ground for £62.

Carried on searching and gave up as wasnt prepared to pay silly money to watch a team we do not support.

Only paid £40 for a great seat at the City v Bayern match last week.

Many Spurs fans are protesting about the club's tie-up with Stubhub.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/24/it-is...s-cashing-in-on-spurs-season-tickets-4098825/

If you ask for tix on Twitter and mention that you hate rip-off prices, someone might offer you something...

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God

So you won't allow a ticket exchange on NSC but you're willing to use a touting website to get tickets yourself??????

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Care to correct me then?

Maybe you're willing to have a ticket exchange on NSC but the club won't allow it, and just considering using a touting website for some friends rather than yourself?

Yes - all of that. Thanks for your constructive input. Much appreciated.

D

Deleted member 18477

Tell them to support Brighton!

Plenty of seats available for each game.

Twickets on twitter might be of help. They tweet people selling/needing tickets for a sports/music/theatre events etc and only face value or under.

They also have an app which lets you narrow down your search for specific tickets ie football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here