Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exposure-Forced To Marry

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Anyone else see this documentary? Quite a shocking ITV expose on how underage marriage is considered acceptable and encouraged in certain parts of the muslim community in this country.

This has to be very concerning doesnt it? Or should these Sharia practices be allowed to go unhindered in favour of racial harmony?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

No it shouldn't be allowed, but these practices are spreading here and across Europe too. Just look at the amount of people that have arrived here over the last 10 years, that answers part of the question. How many are from this religion? Lack of integration and respect for other peoples culture have gone right out of the window. Politicians can't say a thing about it either.

Last edited by a moderator:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No it shouldn't be allowed, but it is spreading here and across Europe too. Just look at the amount of people that have arrived here over the last 10 years, that answers part of the question.
Why is it spreading ? Bash , you know as well as I do that there are sizeable amounts of muslims from south asia, the middle east and africa who have no intention whatsoever of changing their "culture" to fit in with ours, it really is that simple.

D

Deleted member 22389

Why is it spreading ? Bash , you know as well as I do that there are sizeable amounts of muslims from south asia, the middle east and africa who have no intention whatsoever of changing their "culture" to fit in with ours, it really is that simple.

Your right. Trouble is nobody knows in this country what is moderate and what is extreme anymore. I personally consider this as extreme along with many other things we hear about. We should be allowed to talk about it, because these things are not something I feel comfortable with going on in my country.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Now look what you've done pastafarian, you've got Bushy foaming at the mouth at 9 o'clock in the morning. He'll have whipped himself into a self-righteous frenzy by mid day and is likely to literally, yes LITERALLY explode by tea time. There'll bits of union jack boxer shorts, knuckle tattoos and pie and mash all over the place and not even his favourite Maggie Thatcher Iron Lady tea towel will be able to mop it up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No it shouldn't be allowed, but these practices are spreading here and across Europe too. Just look at the amount of people that have arrived here over the last 10 years, that answers part of the question. How many are from this religion? Lack of integration and respect for other peoples culture have gone right out of the window. Politicians can't say a thing about it either.

You are aware that immigration into this country has gone DOWN year on year for about 11 consecutive years in this country now? You'd never believe it from reading certain newspapers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now look what you've done pastafarian, you've got Bushy foaming at the mouth at 9 o'clock in the morning. He'll have whipped himself into a self-righteous frenzy by mid day and is likely to literally, yes LITERALLY explode by tea time. There'll bits of union jack boxer shorts, knuckle tattoos and pie and mash all over the place and not even his favourite Maggie Thatcher Iron Lady tea towel will be able to mop it up.

:lolol:

D

Deleted member 22389

You are aware that immigration into this country has gone DOWN year on year for about 11 consecutive years in this country now? You'd never believe it from reading certain newspapers.

That might have fallen, I just don't like the idea of forced marriage that's all. I'm not going to whip myself in to a frenzy, we have a hotel and multi storey to build now.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I made a statement , calmly and coherently, but it suits you and others like you to depict me in such a way, so as to make it easier to continue fooling yourselves that your 'educated' opinions are the only ones that are of any value.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

What newspapers are you reading that say its gone DOWN year on year for 11 consecutive years?

The ONS stats [see Long-Term International Migration (606 Kb Excel sheet) on page 4] indicate we have had between 500k and 600k immigrants arriving in the UK for the last 10 years.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_324444.pdf

No long term downward trend in these stats.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here