Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff AXE their Director of Football and give the job to a YOUTH

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's utterly ridiculous - Iain Moody has been a key ingredient in their transfers and has years of experience, but Vincent Tan wants his own man, or perhaps boy, so has hired his son's friend whose only experience in football is shadowing Moody for a few weeks

Shambolic. I'll be stunned if Mackay is still there this time next year

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
:ffsparr:

Can Cardiff please not implode this season and increase the chances of Palace wriggling off the relegation hook.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bit of a shame for Cardiff. They finally make the big time, and it all starts to go a bit wonky.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Moody followed Mackay from Watford when the former Norwich City player joined the Bluebirds as manager in 2011 and has played a key role in the acquisitions of players such as Steven Caulker, Gary Medel, Kévin Théophile-Catherine and Fraizer Campbell."

Could do a job? :shrug:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
"Mackay will now have to work with 23-year-old Alisher Apsalyamov, who is from Kazakhstan.

He has no football experience but had been helping out with jobs around the stadium."

Unbelievable. Shall we all email Mr Apsalyamov and recommend a certain striker who even Mrs Beckham thinks about on a regular basis? I'm sure that OGH could do with a few quid!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Since following Mackay to Wales, Moody has played a pivotal role in the acquisitions of the star names such as Steven Caulker, Gary Medel, Kevin Theophile-Catherine and Fraizer Campbell.

:lolol:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Lump on them to go down, I say. What price are they at the moment?

As soon as Mackay has been forced out, it'll be a house of cards. I read in the paper today that the owner thinks they've overspent & should be in the top 4. Delusional.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Not really surprised by this turn of events. If you let someone change the identity of your club, then you can expect the guy is an egomaniac prone to weird decisions. Maybe Cardiff fans should have fought harder in the beginning!?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Not really surprised by this turn of events. If you let someone change the identity of your club, then you can expect the guy is an egomaniac prone to weird decisions. Maybe Cardiff fans should have fought harder in the beginning!?

Problem being, they didn't have a great deal of choice did they? The legacy of spending beyond their means for years in the Championship and a position we should be doing everything in our power to avoid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here