Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL surely the bloke behind me is the only one who thinks he's rubbish??

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
No he's not rubbish.

His problem last year and even the season before that seemed to be more a lack of application than any lack of talent. He frustrated everyone by not playing to his potential.

This season he seems to be giving it more of a go, and whilst he still has his flaws, his work rate is much improved and we're starting to see flashes of his skill. You get the feeling he can do stuff and make things happen whenever he gets the ball, and with the likes of Dave and Buckers struggling for form, it's just as well we have somebody adding a bit of creativity in the middle of the park.

A promising start

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And this bloke annoys you so much it's inspired you to join NSC, and launch into your own thread.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Played well in most games. The end product lets him down. His shots on target ratio is poor and more crosses go for goal kicks than not.

Scares defenders though and is willing to run at people. Compared to a few others he is having a good season.

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
he says david is a waster who cant take a set piece to save his life, hes fav player is Stephen ward

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I find LuaLua frustrating at times, to be fair.

Very quick, skilful on the ball, can beat a man in a heartbeat, and has a shot like a rocket. I only think his decision making isn't always there yet. As in, when we're chasing a game he'll often shoot wildly when a pass is on, and vice versa. He seems to need three or four chances to get his radar accurate as well.

But if his decision making was spot on, he wouldn't be an Albion player, so...

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
How anyone can say LuaLua is rubbish, I don't know. He annoys me by constantly diving when he could have stayed up. I'm sure we would have had a penalty by now if refs didn't think LuaLua was diving when he was actually brought down.

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
he made a comment last year about dobbie being a sheep sh$%$%$ even thought the blokes Scottish,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here