Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiz nights in Brighton and Hove ..........

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
anyone go to any regularly?
where are the busy ones?
what features do people like?

cheers

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Station in Hove on wednesday is usually rammed, the bloke who runs the quiz is a bit of a dick though.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I quite like the one at the Barley Mow in Kemptown, it's pretty simple - news from the week, picture round, guest round (which changes each week), music round and general knowledge. I like it because it doesn't drag on for hours and hours like a lot of them do.

The one at the Station in Hove is also pretty good but gets very busy, so you need to book in advance.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I quite like the one at the Barley Mow in Kemptown, it's pretty simple - news from the week, picture round, guest round (which changes each week), music round and general knowledge. I like it because it doesn't drag on for hours and hours like a lot of them do.

You work in my industry and you drink in my local, attending my favourite quiz. Are you sure we don't know each other?

Back on theme, I also quite like the quiz at the North Laine. A little silly in places, and it seems to attract a lot of students, but it's a good craic.

I would love some recommendations for others though

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
You work in my industry and you drink in my local, attending my favourite quiz. Are you sure we don't know each other?

Back on theme, I also quite like the quiz at the North Laine. A little silly in places, and it seems to attract a lot of students, but it's a good craic.

I would love some recommendations for others though

Are you on the team that always wins? I swear every time I've been there it's the same bloody team winning each time and my team always comes second.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
The Windmill on upper north street does a really good one on Sunday nights, quite entertaining as well.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That reminds me - when is TLO going to do his yearly quiz.
We have a trophy to win back :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here