[Official Site] Oscar's TG Tour Winner Announced

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
tg-l229-1087943_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
16:24 8th October 2013
by Adam Tighe
I know it is an amazing opportunity for any fan, and I am incredibly lucky so I cannot wait"
Brett Mendoza
Lifelong Brighton fan Brett Mendoza has won the competition to cover Oscar Garcia’s training ground tour on Thursday.Fans were asked to send in their ideas on how they would use social media to provide live updates on the day, with Mendoza’s presentation eventually claiming the prize against impressive competition.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “To have the chance to be able to do this is an amazing feeling. It will give me an opportunity to see the blueprint for the future of our club first hand, and to be able to do that with the head coach is the stuff of dreams.
ride-l229-1074710.jpg

“It shows how far we have come as a club that we are even building great facilities like this and I will be tweeting live as we go around the tour, taking photos of the site and answering as many questions Twitter has to ask.
“I know it is an amazing opportunity for any fan, and I am incredibly lucky so I cannot wait.”
Supporters can follow Mendoza - who will be teaming up with the club’s media department- as he takes over the Official BHAFC Twitter page this Thursday.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here