Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to BARBER the Watford GAME is FRIGHT night fancy DRESS

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After the DEBACLE of SPANISH fancy dress against Bolton PULL Barber has HAD another BRIGHT idea and SAYS the Watford game on SKY will be FRIGHT night fancy dress. I can't BELIEVE we are paying this CLOWNS wages as CEO and with the TEAM in free FALL desperately needing NEW players and HE comes up with an IDEA about FANCY dress.

I shall ENTER into the SPIRIT of the night though and my FIRST thought was to go as SATAN and run on the PITCH naked apart from WARING a LUCIFER mask and a TALE and see what the SKY cameras make of THAT. I will cover myself in GREECE so when a steward grabs ME he slips over and it makes a GRATE comedy moment for SOCCER AM.

But I DISMISSED that as it is NOT scary enough and INSTEAD I will do something that WILL terrify the 30000+ supporters in ATTENDANCE and I will go as the POTLESS pillock Dick Tight and my pal TERRY will go as his LAPDOG Poodle Perry. Can you IMAGINE everyone thinking Dick Tight was back at the CLUB ? Kids will be SCREAMING when they see ME and it will be MASS panic all over the AMEX.

Of course IT would be BRILLIANT to recreate MOMENTS such as the Chelsea YOUTH Cup when Dick Tight and the lapdog did the COLLECTION and SCARPERED off down Tongdean Lane with the buckets (Of course Tight GAVE the game away when he WANTED people to PUT Euros in the BUCKET so he would SAVE on the EXCHANGE fees in Torrelmolinos) or MAYBE my favourite when one COLD wet evening at the AMEX and my ARS could TAKE no more and WE all RAN onto the pitch to GET at the potless pillock in the directors BOX and he sprinted off in FRIGHT, as one WAG said at the time they hadn't seen DICK Tight move so fast since he was in the pub and someone said it was his ROUND.

Maybe I can START the evening in Dicks bar with all the LICKERS telling them all stories about the GOLDSTONE when anyone knows the potless pillock only WENT there once and that was to SELL it, and I can WAVE the contract Bobby Zamora SINGED to go to QPR or even better I can give them a HINT about the 1983 FA Cup Final money.

Maybe IT should be put to the VOTE and allow EVERYONE to say their FAVOURITE Dick Tight moment and I can RECREATE it ?

Let's MAKE FRIGHT night one to REMEMBER and TERRIFY everyone.

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
10/10

One of your better efforts

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Can I JOIN you as the CLIPBOARD kid? I do a hilarious Freddie MURCURY impression.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Say no MORE

41JBNBWhhuL__.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How BORING. I don't know why anyone finds this nonsense funny. Same old joke time after time. 0/10.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I just don't get why anyone finds the ability to say this same old comment, time after time.

Because someone has to, an Ernest thread wouldn't be an ernest thread without someone proclaiming their boredom for it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What happened to the LAST threatened naked protest - all went off a LITTLE limp.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I MIST you're display on Saturday as i WAS still QUEING for a half of lager in the OVERPRICE lounge, how did it GO? Pics?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Excellent thread.

But it can't be as much of a Fright Night as the last time Watford visited.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here