Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Grandpa

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I won't be purchasing a drink whilst watching it as I hate it when it goes through my nose when I laugh - guaranteed to happen.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hmm. A joke that will wear thin after half hour I would imagine. Like Jackass.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmm. A joke that will wear thin after half hour I would imagine. Like Jackass.

Still, WHAT a half hour. You come across a bit joyless on here, do you like ANY comedy Nibs?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Still, WHAT a half hour. You come across a bit joyless on here, do you like ANY comedy Nibs?

Yeah I like some comedy. It's true, I am of the opinion that 99% of everything is utter shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah I like some comedy. It's true, I am of the opinion that 99% of everything is utter shit.

You sound like you'd be right at home on the YouTube comments.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry. It looks like the funniest film since Withnail & I. A masterpiece. How Knoxville hasn't had a more illustrious career astounds me. Where can I book a ticket for me and 12 buddies. Ain't life keen.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
That does look like it's going to be very funny. Although as with most trailers that's probably all the funniest bits so not worth watching the film!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The last bit at the pageant looks amusing but I've seen it now. I just don't think that kind of comedy shines in a feature length film. Jackass was fairly amusing if you can ignore the date rapey antics of frog mouthed Spong head Steve O but as a film it was boring and overload.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here