Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
35 standing 4 seated.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I seem to recall that parking was ok last time we went there. On grass, though, if memory serves, so hope for a dry day!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Parking is easy; leaving is a nightmare!

That is the case at 99% of grounds. The difference being: Most grounds you eventually filter onto a Motorway or major A Road eventually. Yeovil? You eventually filter onto a never ending country lane that goes on forever!

I'm so struggling to get motivated for this one. Naff town, station in the middle of nowhere, ground miles out of town in a bland outer suburb on the way to nowhere.

The ground? Urgh. Functional but soulless. The ultimate flatback stadium.

Yeah, I'll probably go...........

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeovil is a horrific away day. HORRIFIC.

I was distraught when they turned Brentford over in the playoff final. Meant we lost one of the very best awayday trips for undoubtedly the absolute worst.

It'd have to be a World Cup Final to make me even consider going back to that bland, inaccessible hovel. The sooner they are relegated back to where they belong the better.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I was distraught when they turned Brentford over in the playoff final. Meant we lost one of the very best awayday trips for undoubtedly the absolute worst.

It'd have to be a World Cup Final to make me even consider going back to that bland, inaccessible hovel. The sooner they are relegated back to where they belong the better.

Ouch!

Come on then. Tell us the full story behind the rant. Or have you just had a very bad day at the office?

Who can hate Yeovil that much?

Interesting that predictive text keeps trying to change Yeovil to 'trivial'.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Every time we are due to play yeovil I await Easy 10's post he really hates the place.
Sure its an awkward place to get to even from Plymouth by train. But I have been noticing the away terrace on tv this year even midweek and it always seems nearly full from fans of clubs much further away and just or more tricky to get to than Brighton. They are obviously prepared to make the horrible journey to watch their team. It will be disappointing if we dont take many.
Not having a pop its a choice you dont have to go

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
+2 of us travelling back from Cornwall

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
My sister in law lives there, with my nephews and niece. So I will be going.

But yes, Yeovil is an absolute shithole. Why she chose to live there is beyond me - she comes from a lovely town on the Dorset coast.

And their ground...it makes Northampton's, or Crawley's feel full of character.

Familial duty will be done, and the pain of having to visit that cesspit will be somewhat offset by being able to go and see the Albion.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Every team who has played there on a Saturday so far has sold out, we should hopefully do the same

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Every time we are due to play yeovil I await Easy 10's post he really hates the place.
Sure its an awkward place to get to even from Plymouth by train. But I have been noticing the away terrace on tv this year even midweek and it always seems nearly full from fans of clubs much further away and just or more tricky to get to than Brighton. They are obviously prepared to make the horrible journey to watch their team. It will be disappointing if we dont take many.
Not having a pop its a choice you dont have to go

That's because for the majority, it was probably a new ground for them to tick off and they had little idea what an inaccessible armpit the whole place is.

I bet they won't be so keen to revisit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here