Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Gus!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Seeing that the BBC are saying Gus Is nailed on for the black cats job I would like to start a positive thread wishing him the best in his new role . If you want to be negative then go somewhere else!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Wishing him all the best!!! I bet his bank manager loves him!! FFS the man earns more a few weeks than many of us earn in many years!!

He will be fine whatever happens at Blunderland!!

Oh and for what its worth I think Blunderland have made a stupid choice, but as I say its only MY opinion. They will go down any way, quicker than a two bob whore whos been offered three bob!! :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hope he has the chance to start again now and put all this post-Albion mess behind him. He won't be given the authority he was granted down with us, so there should be no difficult relations when any uncertainty of power takes place. I'll watch Sunderland highlights here and there for a while so that his use of "us" means purely them, but i'll still think of him warmly for a time i'll ever-relish and be pleased if Sunderland stay up and become a better side than they've managed for some time. All the best Gustavo.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'll be following his career with interest. Good luck Gus, thanks for the memories.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Good appointment, he'll keep them up. His tactics and philosophy were always more suited to premier league and Sunderland have got him in early enough to make a difference.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Good appointment, he'll keep them up. His tactics and philosophy were always more suited to premier league and Sunderland have got him in early enough to make a difference.

Agreed. Finally Palace will be rock bottom.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Best manager we have had in many a year. There was never no hard feelings from myself. Wish him all the best at Sunderland

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Good luck to Gus. Cannot forget what he did for our club. I am sure time will prove him to be a great manager if he can keep that ego in check.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very best of luck to him but I can't help feeling Sunderland are jumping from a frying pan into a fire.

MOTD will be more interesting for his post match comments if he cannot keep that ego in check he may spend quite a while in the stands and visiting the FA.

We would not be where we are now had he not been manager and although he self-imploded the Gus Bus was fantastic especially the year we won League 1 - the football on the pitch was awesome.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hope Sunderland get relegated along with Palace

Exactly.
4 more fixtures to liven up next year after this years write off, Fulham always a nice drink by the river & wolves, pboro & orient replacing 3 northern mill sides would also do nicely

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here