Hull 2/1
Sunderland 4/5
Palace 1/9

:)

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
1/9? That's like buying money! Anyone got a spare 10k?

In all seriousness though I can't see much value in any of those odds.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
To be fair to Palace, they've had a tough run of games. Three of their last four away at Liverpool, Saints and united.

Fulham at home next. They have to win games like that.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I like Norwich as a club but this season might be the one that gets them into trouble. Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is finding it difficult and Chris Hughton seems too laid back at times. 13/5 (or 3/1 if about) is a decent bet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Good morning Dragons. How would you like a GUARANTEED 11.1% return on investment inside a year? That's right, all of your money back plus 11.1% within a year. My business? www.lumponpaddypowerforpalacetogodown@1-9.com"

I reckon Duncan Bannatyne would bite your hand off.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hull City appear to be the best value for me.

They've had a fantastic start but I really think they've overachieved there and been quite reliant on Brady.

Danny Graham can't score for toffee and I fear for them.

Sunderland will be absolutely fine under Gus. I'm certain of it. The two week break is fantastic timing for him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace are still 1.18 on betfair (so approx 11-2 on).

Betting winnings are tax free aren't they? An annualised return of 36% more than outweighs the risk for me, especially if you're a higher rate tax payer.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace are still 1.18 on betfair (so approx 11-2 on).

Betting winnings are tax free aren't they? An annualised return of 36% more than outweighs the risk for me, especially if you're a higher rate tax payer.
Liquidity is your problem with that bet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Interesting piece in todays Racing/Football Outlook where it says 1/6 for Palace to get relegated is under priced and people should fill their boots with as much as they can as they should with any odds for Palace to finish bottom

With Gus appointed at Sunderland the relegation odds for Palace is like taking candy from a baby.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If Palace lost to Fulham they are basically relegated allready aren't they, it would need a tremendous and famous turn around.

Poyet will keep Sunderland up IMO, the other two relgation candidates other than Palace are pretty hard to decide.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sunderland will be absolutely fine under Gus. I'm certain of it. The two week break is fantastic timing for him.

Yes, the timing is perfect - with 80% of the squad away on international duty, and a couple more injured, Gus will have a hugely productive time getting his new ideas and philosophies across to um, Lee Cattermole and Wes Brown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here