Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russians working on homosexual medicine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll keep my thoughts about 99% of the Russians I've met to myself, but I'm not vaguely surprised.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I already take it. Its called fannylicktonoma.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Stone aged

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It makes you wonder what would happen if they genuinely found a reliable & scientifically verified way of turning gay people straight, how that would change our attitudes in the West, as homosexuality would then become a choice.

I'd hope they would create something visa versa too. I'd love to try a bit of cock but I'm not keen.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It makes you wonder what would happen if they genuinely found a reliable & scientifically verified way of turning gay people straight, how that would change our attitudes in the West, as homosexuality would then become a choice.

I wouldn't think of it as a cure, as it certainly seems as if homosexuality is a natural phenomenon rather than a disorder of any kind - but I don't think it is beyond the realms of science and medicine to allow people to choose their sexuality. It is probably closer than we think, but such research wouldn't be ethical practice in most modern nations - Russia clearly being an exception.

Could we then cure religion do you think, and most of the world could live peacefully?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here