Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club ditches booking fees on print-at-home tickets

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
so why do they still charge for adding matches to your season ticket smart card when that is all done electronically?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Be nice if someone would get back to me about charging me £5 over the face value for my QPR Ticket. If I did that I'd be nicked for touting.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
so why do they still charge for adding matches to your season ticket smart card when that is all done electronically?

After reading the announcement I assumed that adding matches to your season ticket smart card would not incur a fee anymore. The fee is only for those picking tickets up at the Amex or by post. Have I got it wrong?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Booking fees are a rip off regardless !!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
After reading the announcement I assumed that adding matches to your season ticket smart card would not incur a fee anymore. The fee is only for those picking tickets up at the Amex or by post. Have I got it wrong?

Cup games are added to your smart card, not printed off via a pdf.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

So if you have a cup tie added to your smart card, you still pay? I'll buy the seat next to mine instead, and print the paper ticket for free, then.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12

True, but I still don't think that there will be a booking fee for adding tickets to your smart card. The last line of the announcement says that the £1 fee is only for those getting tickets for collection or postage. Adding to a smart card is neither.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
True, but I still don't think that there will be a booking fee for adding tickets to your smart card. The last line of the announcement says that the £1 fee is only for those getting tickets for collection or postage. Adding to a smart card is neither.

I'm fairly sure I paid a booking fee for the Newport game. Then again, I've slept since then.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How do these print at home jobbies work? Just bought some tickets for the Blackburn game and not had the usual email conformation. Is a PDF attached to said email? Are they sent out at point of sale or nearer the time?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Good. A step in the right direction. Even Barber apparently got sick of trying to justify the unjustifiable. Well done to all those who complained.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've had a look back and Newport tickets weren't added to smart cards as only the lower tiers were open.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice that they've made it sound like a FAVOUR not to charge for emailing us a ticket.

Gee, thanks BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here