Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince contract

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I believe (and I may have missed any announcement of an extension) that his contract runs out in June next year.

I am by no means saying he is the answer to all our problems or deserves a bumper new contract based on a few good performances, but I WOULD like to see the Albion get him on a longer deal.

He looks a good prospect, can play centre back or midfield, and if we do sell Bridcutt would be a good long-term replacement once Keith Andrews' loan deal expires.

Of course a loan striker should be the priority at the moment, but would like to think the club could address this at the same time.

Just a thought really.

(Put a few thoughts on this on blog HERE for anyone bored)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would agree to an increase in his contract ata sensible rate, which I am sure the club would do anyway. Is he a better prospect for the future than Dunk?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Lua Lua and orlandi are out of contract at end of season as well, they need re signing, along with a few others

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agree on a re-sign, along with Orlandi and probably Lua Lua. Ince reminds me a lot of when Dunk came through - showed a lot of promise, but still very raw.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Id let him run it down , hes rubbish .

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Best young player at the club.

A sensible long-term deal to keep him at The Amex is a must surely?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He isn't great at CB from experience watching him but had raved about him for months before he played in first team at DM. Know he's always listed as can play there and has done for reserves/youth but he never seemed to suit it at all

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
How does the under 24 rule work for someone like him, given that he's not really a youth product, are we still entitled to a fee were he to move (assuming we offer a contract) ?.

Also I'm presuming that he as with all the others that will be out of contract are allowed to start talking to other clubs after Xmas ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here