Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is he injured? Or, has Oscar realised his "Bruno-love-in-stick-him-in-midfield-and-drop-MOTM-Ince-experiment" was a complete and utter up-****?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You'd have thought if he was fit he'd be on the bench in place of chicksen.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Or started instead of Calderon

Yes, but I meant even if he wasn't thought good enough to displace Caldy, you'd still think he would be ahead of chicksen on the bench. Chicksen gives us left back cover and left centre back. With Bruno he could (in the eyes of Oscar) cover midfield, he can drop back into right back and caldy can move to cover centre back or left back - a touch more options with him.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's quite simple really. Whichever player gives the big pre-match interview doesn't play. Been like that for ages.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Yeah, because Ince has the flair to split a defence with through balls to set up chances like Bruno did against Sheff Weds. Ince is a defensive midfielder or CB; Greer, Upson and Andrews are all better in those positions.

Therefore he's not going to start whilst those are fit. How many times??

(Not saying Bruno should play there every game btw, but that chipped through ball to set up Ulloa should've resulted in a goal. Which changes the game completely and you'd think we would've won from there. Didn't play as badly as everyone makes out).

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bruno was woeful in midfield against Wednesday but did put some real quality balls into the box when switched to right back. He doesn't seem to do 'one touch' football though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeah, because Ince has the flair to split a defence with through balls to set up chances like Bruno did against Sheff Weds. Ince is a defensive midfielder or CB; Greer, Upson and Andrews are all better in those positions.

Therefore he's not going to start whilst those are fit. How many times??

(Not saying Bruno should play there every game btw, but that chipped through ball to set up Ulloa should've resulted in a goal. Which changes the game completely and you'd think we would've won from there. Didn't play as badly as everyone makes out).

I'd agree with that..also you missed the second chipped ball to Lopez who fluffed controlling the ball

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
IMHO your man Bruno should get together with Spanish Dave and get on a flight back to Spain and stay there. Both of them are useless t.wats! Just my opinion.

Spanish Dave will come good, just you wait

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Both Bruno and Calderon are not good enough for us at present. Both are ok at rampaging forward. Calderon gets in the box, in good positions and fluffs most of them. Neither can defend and the opposition spot this quickly. Calderon left masses of space for the second goal on Saturday.
I'd rather have a good experienced solid ( more defensive ) RB than these two leaving huge gaps all the time.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Bruno was injured for the last 20 mins against Sheff Weds so not suprised to see him missing on Saturday.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Spanish Dave will come good, just you wait

He'll improve a lot when Orlandi is back in the team as those two appear to be on the same wavelength and work well together, The interplay between those two last season was tearing teams apart and it also brought the likes of Buckley more into the game.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I thought he came good against forest, so much more positive than ****ing crofts and JFC who by the way is not even league 2 standard. He always tried to split the defence and his first touch was quality

I agree. He looked decent to me. Played some good passes and increased the tempo somewhat. He was let down by poor set piece delivery though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope so but but generally he very little last year except a great free kick against Palace and a couple of decent games but mainly he wasn't a lot different than this year.

Were you drunk at most of the matches last season or is there another reason you can't remember his contributions? He didn't become a cult hero just for one free kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here