Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That is a lot of ticket sales. We're doing our part.

:cheers:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saturday 9th October 2010

Brighton 1 - 1 Bournemouth
Live on Sky, that's always going to reduce attendance!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame the predicted main event in the East Stand never happened but the attendances are brilliant

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
And it was a great atmosphere last night as well to add to boot. I brought a friend from London who id a Chelsea fan and there often. He said our north stand singing whilst behind does not happen at The Bridge. He thought atmosphere was great

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Saturday 9th October 2010

Brighton 1 - 1 Bournemouth

That was on Sky though!!! :hilton: Great goal from lua lua if I remember. Plus Tommy got sent off..? Was there with me Dad who came over from Greece to watch it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And it was a great atmosphere last night as well to add to boot. I brought a friend from London who id a Chelsea fan and there often. He said our north stand singing whilst behind does not happen at The Bridge. He thought atmosphere was great
Won't get tired of commenting on the fantastic atmosphere at The Amex... last night it was brilliant and that was without the team setting the pitch alight - all it took was us to be competent, enthusiastic and not boring and there was a cracking noise in the ground throughout, despite us only being ahead in the game for about 15 minutes...

1,800 loud away fans managed to dominate the noise in the stadium for only about 5 minutes in total out of the two hours - this makes The Amex a very special place and I love that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here