Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully - What the f*** are you up to, you plum

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've had my loosener rant, now for the main event.

Someone needs to have a word with that feckin seagull, he's getting to big for his boots.
Him and his **** drinking crack whore strumpet, need to pull their fracking wings out and get their rancid a***s round to the family stand.

Gully seems to be doing a Busted and has clearly forgotten his fans, in favour of a half assed wave at the start and a ten foot mooch at half time.

There must be thousands of 8 foot seagulls looking for work and would be only too pleased to spend some time with their actual fans, across the pitch.

Poor poor show gully, I'm disappointed in you.

Oh and Barber-out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He walked around the front of the east stand about 30 minutes prior to kick off.
The kids are still on their pie and pint then.

Half time is where it's at, and Gully ain't there.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've had my loosener rant, now for the main event.

Someone needs to have a word with that feckin seagull, he's getting to big for his boots.
Him and his **** drinking crack whore strumpet, need to pull their fracking wings out and get their rancid a***s round to the family stand.

Gully seems to be doing a Busted and has clearly forgotten his fans, in favour of a half assed wave at the start and a ten foot mooch at half time.

There must be thousands of 8 foot seagulls looking for work and would be only too pleased to spend some time with their actual fans, across the pitch.

Poor poor show gully, I'm disappointed in you.

Oh and Barber-out.

:clap: The bit about Gully made me laugh out loud - fair point though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The kids are still on their pie and pint then.

Half time is where it's at, and Gully ain't there.

:lolol: Great work.

One thing I miss about the East Lower is those hilarious linesmen. Unfortunately, they were allowed to run the lines for real yesterday. I suspected it was a recipe for disaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here