Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sony Xperia Z

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Just entered the smartphone market with this model. Does anyone own one of these and have any tips for getting the best from it. E.g camera etc.

I've had mine a couple of months now and love it. 5 inch screen, 13 megapixel camera. Got it on Three with 100 minutes, 5,000 texts and unlimited internet for £25.00 a month. Apparently the reason it's available so cheaply is because it came out around the same time as the HTC One X, and that took off but the Xperia didn't. Spec-wise it's probably better than the One X, and certainly far superior to anything produced by Apple.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I've had mine a couple of months now and love it. 5 inch screen, 13 megapixel camera. Got it on Three with 100 minutes, 5,000 texts and unlimited internet for £25.00 a month. Apparently the reason it's available so cheaply is because it came out around the same time as the HTC One X, and that took off but the Xperia didn't. Spec-wise it's probably better than the One X, and certainly far superior to anything produced by Apple.

Had problems with seeing the onscreen camera to take a picture today it bright light as the screen was too black ! Probably something I'm doing wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here