Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If...................

If we did get relegated i assume season tickets would drop below 20k,with a possible 10k of unsold seats for alot of L1 games what should be the match by match price be?
I think we would struggle attracting fans in at the prices charged now,tbh not many do pay match by match in the championship in which we have done quite well.
The problem is you can't offer great deals to attract new fans in whitout upsetting the s/t holders. I reckon L1 match by match would have to be £20 to pull the punters in.
Would be a shame to see a half empty amex as this would contribute to the snowball affect of people giving up the s/t. IN A NUTSHELL UNLESS WE ARE IN PLAYOFF POSITION IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THE PRICES ARE TO HIGH.:down:

stadium help please oh Wonderful NSC peeps
We have 3xSeason tickets in the WSL and have a healthy "loud" passion for the albion as well as a number of those who sit behind us. We join in most chants, and even at times will try and start our own.

This season it appears that at least one of our "fellow" (and I use this term loosely) season ticket holders in our general area has been making complaints about how loud we are, as well as swearing etc. apparently the stewards have received phone calls as well as letters and emails in complaint.

Now I'm all for making sure that nothing we do can be mistaken for homophobic, racist or general insulting comments, and we always comment on the overuse of the C-bomb if it occurs, as we have a number of children who sit near us.

Now thought it appears that our little "loud" contingent is at threat by those who wish to enjoy their football in a quiet sanitised environment. It appears that two of our loud contingent who sit behind me are being forced to move to the North Stand.

We're going to counter this complaint by raising a petition at the next home game, and getting all those around us to sign it to say that we want to keep this "loud" contingent. I would, however, expect this to fall on deaf ears, and the Stadium Manager to proceed with their draconian attempts to ensure the West Stand becomes the "Library" that the pro-sanitary contingent want It to become.

It's such a shame that I, and others, are unable to be honestly passionate about our club in the 90 minutes that we are given at our new stadium. After this situation I can honestly say that the Amex honeymoon period for me is well and truly over, and I VERY MUCH DOUBT THAT I SHALL BE RENEWING MY SEASON TICKET NEXT YEAR.

A sad day. :-(

STARTED ALREADY:facepalm:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we did get relegated i assume season tickets would drop below 20k,with a possible 10k of unsold seats for alot of L1 games what should be the match by match price be?
I think we would struggle attracting fans in at the prices charged now,tbh not many do pay match by match in the championship in which we have done quite well.
The problem is you can't offer great deals to attract new fans in whitout upsetting the s/t holders. I reckon L1 match by match would have to be £20 to pull the punters in.
Would be a shame to see a half empty amex as this would contribute to the snowball affect of people giving up the s/t. IN A NUTSHELL UNLESS WE ARE IN PLAYOFF POSITION IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THE PRICES ARE TO HIGH.:down:

I think that goes without saying, Rev. No way could we charge the prices we do now in league 1. But you can't say the prices are too expensive unless we're in a play-off position, because that can't be judged until the end of the season.

It's all irrelevant anyway, as we're not going anywhere near League 1 any time soon.

i think that goes without saying, rev. No way could we charge the prices we do now in league 1. But you can't say the prices are too expensive unless we're in a play-off position, because that can't be judged until the end of the season.

It's all irrelevant anyway, as we're not going anywhere near league 1 any time soon.

I think a mid table position would still see s/t drop, i feel without a season ticket i would not pay the match by match price. I understand the gap in pricing is to encourage you to buy a s/t but if you lose a s/t holder we will struggle to entice them in for one off games.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
stadium help please oh Wonderful NSC peeps
We have 3xSeason tickets in the WSL and have a healthy "loud" passion for the albion as well as a number of those who sit behind us. We join in most chants, and even at times will try and start our own.

This season it appears that at least one of our "fellow" (and I use this term loosely) season ticket holders in our general area has been making complaints about how loud we are, as well as swearing etc. apparently the stewards have received phone calls as well as letters and emails in complaint.

Now I'm all for making sure that nothing we do can be mistaken for homophobic, racist or general insulting comments, and we always comment on the overuse of the C-bomb if it occurs, as we have a number of children who sit near us.

Now thought it appears that our little "loud" contingent is at threat by those who wish to enjoy their football in a quiet sanitised environment. It appears that two of our loud contingent who sit behind me are being forced to move to the North Stand.

We're going to counter this complaint by raising a petition at the next home game, and getting all those around us to sign it to say that we want to keep this "loud" contingent. I would, however, expect this to fall on deaf ears, and the Stadium Manager to proceed with their draconian attempts to ensure the West Stand becomes the "Library" that the pro-sanitary contingent want It to become.

It's such a shame that I, and others, are unable to be honestly passionate about our club in the 90 minutes that we are given at our new stadium. After this situation I can honestly say that the Amex honeymoon period for me is well and truly over, and I VERY MUCH DOUBT THAT I SHALL BE RENEWING MY SEASON TICKET NEXT YEAR.

A sad day. :-(

STARTED ALREADY:facepalm:
Quite simple really Rev...be as loud and noisy as you want,shout, sing but just cut out the profanities,I don't mind swearing at all but I do hate people who 'F' and Blind around children...especially when their parents have spent time bringing them up to behave...a bit of decorum never goes amiss.
Make as much noise as you want,they cannot throw you out for that.

Jan 30, 2008
Quite simple really Rev...be as loud and noisy as you want,shout, sing but just cut out the profanities,I don't mind swearing at all but I do hate people who 'F' and Blind around children...especially when their parents have spent time bringing them up to behave...a bit of decorum never goes amiss.
REALLY ,THAT WON'T PUT THE GRASS'S OFF BELIEVE ME,IT'S SHOCKING TO KNOW THERE'S PEOPLE READY TO DROP OTHER PEOPLE IN IT JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SIT WELL IN THEIR IDEA OF ATTENDING A FOOTBALL MATCH maybe they could phone a friend instead ,saying that they probably haven't got many :annoyed:
regards
DR

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think season tickets will dip below 20,000 if we finish mid table. A lot of people renewed or just carried on their ticket, long before the play offs last season when we were still all dreaming.

quite simple really rev...be as loud and noisy as you want,shout, sing but just cut out the profanities,i don't mind swearing at all but i do hate people who 'f' and blind around children...especially when their parents have spent time bringing them up to behave...a bit of decorum never goes amiss.

Sorry that was a quote from another fan:blush:

Jan 30, 2008
I think season tickets will dip below 20,000 if we finish mid table. A lot of people renewed or just carried on their ticket, long before the play offs last season when we were still all dreaming.
WILL GIVE THE CLUB A KICK UP THE BACKSIDE , people must realise that the club a playing on the idea that you need a season ticket BECAUSE OF DEMAND on the waiting list, well i don't wear that one in fact the more people that do end their season ticket should see the club offer a more realistic match day ticket price........... WAITING IN ANTICIPATION
regards
DR

will give the club a kick up the backside , people must realise that the club a playing on the idea that you need a season ticket because of demand on the waiting list, well i don't wear that one in fact the more people that do end their season ticket should see the club offer a more realistic match day ticket price........... Waiting in anticipation
regards
dr

Spot on there,the myth of the waiting list turned out to be a few hundred and that was on the back of a wet prem dream???

what goes around comes around , the honeymoons over people can dis the likes of us Rev, but in reality a lot of people haven't even been there :wink:
regards
DR

We over performed last year and took poyet by suprise the rat nearly got in port before he jumped ship,the arrogance of people thinking we had a right to go higher and higher each season,and the the arrogance of the club to think they can keep milking a never ending supply of cash,i said it last season that might be as good as it gets for a long while.:moo:

Jan 30, 2008
We over performed last year and took poyet by suprise the rat nearly got in port before he jumped ship,the arrogance of people thinking we had a right to go higher and higher each season,and the the arrogance of the club to think they can keep milking a never ending supply of cash,i said it last season that might be as good as it gets for a long while.:moo:
think you could be right on that one.
regards
DR

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Agree, a season of mid-table will see season tkts drop off - i reckon we would lose around 5k? - 18k or so which is still good

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Most people renewed when the Prem was the dream, now factor in a team that has gone downhill, all the messing about and extra travel expense and hassle and I wouldn't be surprised if the season ticket sales dropped by 10k and if the worst happened and we got relegated we would be lucky to sell 10k seasons at the present price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here