Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mystery Man

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
When I got to my seat today I noticed a guy in the glass house commentary box holding up a shirt for a photo. Looked like a signing photo but not sure who. He looked like a youngster and then they drew the blinds. Any ideas? and it wasn't Michael Owen.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When I got to my seat today I noticed a guy in the glass house commentary box holding up a shirt for a photo. Looked like a signing photo but not sure who. He looked like a youngster and then they drew the blinds. Any ideas? and it wasn't Michael Owen.

Glenn Murray?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I knew Kanchelskis wouldn't let us down.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Any coincidence that I saw Greg Bobkin's agent milling around outside the ground after the game?

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Seen by a number of supporters, no details. I heard Bloom gave a frank question & answer session to some invited supporters yesterday before the game and confirm we would have a striker by tuesday this week and possibly 2 by thursday.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Seen by a number of supporters, no details. I heard Bloom gave a frank question & answer session to some invited supporters yesterday before the game and confirm we would have a striker by tuesday this week and possibly 2 by thursday.

Bet this does not happen.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Q&A to invited supporters? Sounds unlikely. So does the rest tbh!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It was Tony Bloom Saying to Barber "here, this is what you ****ing want isn't it you ****! The ****ing shirt off my back!...have you read wat those ***** on NSC have been saying about FFP and how I need to spunk some more of my Poker winnings so you don't have to put up the ****ing prices of the goats cheese focaccia pizza bites in the 1901... Take it you ****"

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
It was tom dallison. Googled Naylor's tweet and image was him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here