Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Performance Tonight (positive thread!)

0 Not allowed!
    I thought the boys worked hard and gave it everything this evening. I can't fault the effort at all.

We were just undone by poor decision making when it counted and by not being as good as Forest.

Proud of the lads today. Roll on next week.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Nicola

0 Not allowed!
      Agreed
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Yeovil is now a really important game. Shows that we have gone backwards though as we finished above Forest last season. We may have played better than on Tuesday night but we lost a game at home again. So far this season, we have lost two at home and scrapped 2 draws with late equalisers. Sorry to not be more positive, but it's not good enough.

0 Not allowed!
      Positives about the match : Lua Lua, Big Pole & someone has trained the ball boys to do their job properly !

Performance Tonight (positive thread!)

0 Not allowed!
      I thought we were superb first half against one of the teams that (very questionably) has spent loads this season. As usual, with more cutting edge we could have been in a more commanding position, albeit thanks to Tommy's saves, but you expect a few scary moments in big games. With a fully fit squad, I don't see why we wouldn't have won against a team that should be in the top 6 in May.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Blimey. If it wasn't for pig's superb saves we would have gone in 3 down at half time. Yes we played some good stuff but I felt we went down hill from about the time we scored.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

0 Not allowed!
      We played ok. Game changed in the few minutes we hit the post and missed a sitter. They were then ruthless scored 1 an got a penalty. Much better than the other night. The fact the squad is so thin on the ground is really starting to take its toll. I ternational break has come at a decent time for us.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I thought we were superb first half against one of the teams that (very questionably) has spent loads this season. As usual, with more cutting edge we could have been in a more commanding position, albeit thanks to Tommy's saves, but you expect a few scary moments in big games. With a fully fit squad, I don't see why we wouldn't have won against a team that should be in the top 6 in May.
      Totally this.. the great shame is that had we won we would have been just outside the play offs. Its the injurys and suspensions thats killing us. The absolute priority now is a quality striker or two on loan. I cant see Ulloa being match fit until late December.
      Gus Poyet has revealed he persuaded Spanish midfielder Vicente Rodriguez to sign for the Seagulls by lying about the weather. The Brighton boss said: “When Vicente and his wife came to have a look at the place it was a beautiful day and we didn’t have the heart to tell him that it always rains here. - Mirrorfootball 9-9-11

0 Not allowed!
      If you'd stripped Forest of their strikers as well we would have won, end of. UTA, med-long term the only way is up!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Look forward to 2014 and hopefully a late run into the play off's.