Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dont care if i get banned cos its been posted before!!!!

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
it took me less time to drive from coldean lane to hangleton than from coldean lane to b&q just a few 100 yards ! go away silly greens !!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
outrageous, abusive, insulting - ban him immediately

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's actually about 1.5miles from the bottom of coldean lane to b&q. Over 2700 yards.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
it took me less time to drive from coldean lane to hangleton than from coldean lane to b&q just a few 100 yards ! go away silly greens !!

:facepalm:

How many thousands of ignoramouses need to be told that the new lanes were an initiative of the former council and had cross party support. I was only speaking to a Tory councillor yesterday who said that 'On the whole they are a good idea'

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
:facepalm:

How many thousands of ignoramouses need to be told that the new lanes were an initiative of the former council and had cross party support. I was only speaking to a Tory councillor yesterday who said that 'On the whole they are a good idea'

You have to love it when someone uses a word to denote below average intelligence and then spells it wrong

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Why were you going to B&Q? It was shut by final whistle.

Cycling to the Amex is so much easier now, and now no fear of getting mowed down by morons.

Although you may mow down those mados who walk in the cycle lane on the main A27 southwards. Disturbing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here