Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

and another thing...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Really I just have a few thoughts....

We really miss Rohan Ince. He may be raw, but he is a big lad who mops up the high balls in midfield, reaches tackles others can't with those long legs and could add height up front for set pieces.

The pies were poor today in WSL before the match. Rock hard pastry and disappointing chilli and chicken fillings. overcooked and lacking flavour following a run of excellent pies.

Dare I suggest Andrews was at fault and out of position for two of the goals? Not sure till I see them again, but thought they came from areas where he might have been?

Three for £7 is not a bad value deal but I didn't really need the extra snack. Hey, I felt like I got value for money so well done the Albion for trying something different.

Greer had a bit of a mare. Overall I've been thinking he's having his best season, but made a couple of high profile errors today.

Caught a look at some of the newer T-shirts on Tuesday night, but poor quality. Must try harder. But really like the matchday shirts.

Barnesy worked hard today in a isolated role. His touches and control are Premier League quality, but he needs close support. He won't win much in the area against the centre backs in the Championship and will only get a couple of chances away from his marker so needs to be more clinical.

Mrs Earle says Conway came on. I thought Barker came on. Maybe both. But if Conway played, I didn't notice. Oh dear.

Kaz buzzed around a lot, but again, he needs to be more clinical. We needed a second badly in the last seven or eight minutes of the first half when Forest were miscuing passes all over the pitch.

And finally, Billie Davies is a seriously unpleasant piece of work, but why wasn't his grey haired henchman sent to the stands when our guy was. He was causing trouble and mouthing off for about 10 minutes.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Overcooked pies are the new undercooked pies.

Where before you had a soggy bottom and lukewarm filling you now get toothcracking pastry and the Gobi desert.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mrs Earle says Conway came on. I thought Barker came on. Maybe both. But if Conway played, I didn't notice. Oh dear.

They did indeed both come on within 3 minutes of each other (Conway 81min for Calderon, and Barker 84min for Barnes), neither contributed much, but the team seemed to have given up by then.

It was the 8th (possibly 9th) of 11 games in which we have lost the coin toss. (I don't know if we did v Birmingham or not).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The other thought I had was that Oscar must have all of this season and probably next to repair the damage Gus did at the end of last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here