Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman arrested/thrown out of the East Stand ?

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
All that I know it was to do with a woman getting annoyed by A flag being held up by 2 people which was obstructing her view while the game was being played.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I know some little s0ds in the East Upper were pouring drinks onto the family stand during half time. Stewards were advised, but not sure what happened about it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It made my youngest miss the opening goal. He disappeared to have a nose and got caught out. It won't happen again.....:rolleyes:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
All that I know it was to do with a woman getting annoyed by A flag being held up by 2 people which was obstructing her view while the game was being played.

That would be the Rainbow flag, I suppose. I have seen it at the last couple of games. It is quite large, and I really cannot see what relevance it has to BHA.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
That would be the Rainbow flag, I suppose. I have seen it at the last couple of games. It is quite large, and I really cannot see what relevance it has to BHA.

I've seen it too, i think it started on the day of "stand up for gay footballers" which I thought fair enough, but it seems to have stayed. I can't comment on whether it gets held up during the game as I haven't looked, but it is there before.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I've seen it too, i think it started on the day of "stand up for gay footballers" which I thought fair enough, but it seems to have stayed. I can't comment on whether it gets held up during the game as I haven't looked, but it is there before.

That flag is in the lower east just below me ( as I look down from my seat upstairs) it has been waved every game since the Spanish day, at least that was the first time I saw it..
The 2 ladies waving it are not the youngest or best looking ladies in the world....

I will admit when its waved at FanZone time it does wind me up as it has nothing to do with BHA.... ( just my thoughts, and I dont care what others think)

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If anyone recalls the character Millie Tant from viz then you get the picture, these two ladies seem intent on making a point with their flag every home game now although like many others I fail to see why.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
I don't think complaining about a flag is a chuck-outable offence.
Perhaps she was using homophobic phrases?
Perhaps she left her seat to continue her chat with plod on the concourse then returned to her seat.

I did look to the roof on 17mins for the OP, BTW.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here