Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do if you found an away fan in the home stand???

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Ok...this is what happened at todays game and I want to see how fans would react.
A Nottingham Forest Fan was sitting in the North Stand today, he was given away by reacting to the first Forest Goal!!!!!
The vast majority of Albion FANS did not seem bothered. Maybe this is where we fall down on a lack of real passion.
Im not expecting Football Factory Thugs but surely a bit of banter towards this scally would have been ok??

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Ok...this is what happened at todays game and I want to see how fans would react.
A Nottingham Forest Fan was sitting in the North Stand today, he was given away by reacting to the first Forest Goal!!!!!
The vast majority of Albion FANS did not seem bothered. Maybe this is where we fall down on a lack of real passion.
Im not expecting Football Factory Thugs but surely a bit of banter towards this scally would have been ok??

Should have phoned Liz Costa, she would have screamed for a policeman...:eek:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Glad to heat that the majority of albion fans are grown up to be honest. What is wrong with celebrating a goal?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
More important things in life to worry about more like, I've sat in with the home fans at Upton Park against Brighton we won 1-0 a few of them sussed and didn't seem to care either so whats your point?

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
What did YOU say to him, then, big guy?

To get over the other side.......bit off booing in his direction!!!!!!! Hoping for a bit of banter.....take it you had your Bovril keeping you warm LITTLE man

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would thrash him to within an inch of his life, shoot his wife and rape his dog.........probably.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Moved over to the East this season and there have been away fans in my vicinity every single game so far

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Most fans would not give a toss about one away fan.
I had a season ticket in the middle of the South Stand at Withdean ,and during a game against Derby i think it was 2-2 and Derby scored again, i heard a shout go up a few seats back, i thought it was an Albion fan taking the piss but then realised it was a Derby fan celebrating, i turned round and said you are in the wrong end mate give it a rest, i swear not one other person gave a monkeys.
A few people gave me dirty looks.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The fact he was in the north stand when he could have easily have got a ticket in the away end tells me he's a 'once a decade, got a ticket off a guy at work' supporter and would make me think. T W A T .

And I would have expected those around me to get him thrown out.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
In general he was ok, I was sat 2 rows behind him, he soon calmed down....nearly celebrated the 2nd and didn't react to the third. The lad in front of me gave him a bit of friendly banter tho.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The fact he was in the north stand when he could have easily have got a ticket in the away end tells me he's a 'once a decade, got a ticket off a guy at work' supporter and would make me think. T W A T .

And I would have expected those around me to get him thrown out.

Thrown out for what ???

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Thrown out for 'inciting a crowd'.

I know he had every right to be there and If we were winning I wouldn't have cared.

But we lost so * * * * him :)

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I may have a problem at the Yeovil match - friend I'm staying with is a STH but I refused to sit in the Yeovil end with him - he doesn't know yet but I've bought two tickets in the away end - :rolleyes:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I may have a problem at the Yeovil match - friend I'm staying with is a STH but I refused to sit in the Yeovil end with him - he doesn't know yet but I've bought two tickets in the away end - :rolleyes:

Shirley he will use his ST then as usuall, or am i missing something?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here