Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This new catering offer 3 for £7

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
well if it earns the club a bit more then I suppose it is a good thing. All goes towards a loan striker:clap:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Well they don't know how to put it into the tills... I ordered a pie, a pint and a twix (£8 yes?) and a diet coke. That came to £11.20.

I didn't notice the new deal beforehand so at the time thought it sounded about right. Or does a bottle of diet coke cost £3.20?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
A pie and a pint is £7 so you can pay a quid more and get a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar with it. Are these things more than a quid each anyway?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Well they don't know how to put it into the tills... I ordered a pie, a pint and a twix (£8 yes?) and a diet coke. That came to £11.20.

I didn't notice the new deal beforehand so at the time thought it sounded about right. Or does a bottle of diet coke cost £3.20?

The £7 deal is for non alcoholic drinks so would be £3.20 for the beer ontop.

D

Deleted member 18477

It was 3 for 7 quid...

I got a diet coke, cheeseburger and a twix for 7.30.

Was i mugged off?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Crap deal. A pie and pint would cost £7.80 at normal price, so you're paying more than the normal price and all you get is a chocolate bar or packet of crisps which you probably don't want anyway.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They should advertise this better, this is the first I'd heard of it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Lager queue has vastly improved in two months under Sodexco (sp?) an issue the previous thickos in suits couldn't solve in 2 years

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here