Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's result was to be expected

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Whilst it's still disappointing, I don't think we should be too grumpy about the defeat today. Forest are a good side, they've spent big and are going strong in the league so far this season.

We're badly struggling with injuries and haven't been able to compete financially with them.

Narrowly avoiding defeat to Wednesday was embarrassing. Today was no less than I expected

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Today was no less than I expected

I thought it was much better than expected. We were like a different team to Tuesday's nightmare.

Thought we competed with them and the difference was they got luck in front of goal and we didn't.

Oh and Greer had a stinker.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought it was much better than expected. We were like a different team to Tuesday's nightmare.

Thought we competed with them and the difference was they got luck in front of goal and we didn't.

Oh and Greer had a stinker.

Correct...they took chances...we didn't

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Whilst it's still disappointing, I don't think we should be too grumpy about the defeat today. Forest are a good side, they've spent big and are going strong in the league so far this season.

We're badly struggling with injuries and haven't been able to compete financially with them.

Narrowly avoiding defeat to Wednesday was embarrassing. Today was no less than I expected

Agree. No complaints, we were beaten by a better and stronger side who will finish above us come what May. Plenty of games to go though and we will improve as players return from injury. We really miss Bridcutt to clear up some sloppy defensive lapses, Orlandi to inspire the midfield and Ulloa as a target man up front. There was no physical presence up front today, Barnes is just not strong or good enough Im afraid.

simballs

Jun 11, 2012
Southwick
I agree and thought that the fact we looked much better than Tuesday was a positive.

Got to get behind the whole team. The injuries are very frustrating and leaving us with a glaring lack of strength in depth but we have to get behind them no matter what. They will be as frustrated as us after doing so well last season.

Up The Albion

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Did you predict it?
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?287914-BHA-v-Nottingham-Forest-Score-Predictor

40% of fans did.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here