Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Davies

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Is there a more dislikeable person in football. He really is an odious little man and has moulded that Forest team to play just like his personality

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
As much as I detest him he seems to be the right fit for Forest - happy to win whatever it takes and not worried about being gracious en-route.

I hate to use Forest as a role model for the Albion but maybe we need a bit of that ruthless attitude to make us a bit more clinical about our work.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
he spent the final 10 minutes coaching his coaches on how to be just as obnoxious.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
As much as I detest him he seems to be the right fit for Forest - happy to win whatever it takes and not worried about being gracious en-route.

I hate to use Forest as a role model for the Albion but maybe we need a bit of that ruthless attitude to make us a bit more clinical about our work.

If we had the money they've had to spend, I hope we'd build a team with more class and less of the antics Forest showed tonight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he winds everyone up he is at least doing his job. Typical Scot.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Again - spot on. His coaches showed no class, three times at the final whistle Oscar tried to shake hands with one of them who pushed him away every time.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
He's an odious man, can't stand him, but he just gets results, as he did today, as he did last week and as he did at Derby....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Again - spot on. His coaches showed no class, three times at the final whistle Oscar tried to shake hands with one of them who pushed him away every time.

what was happening near the end when one of the coaches, then Davies kept standing in front of the cameraman?

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
Naylor tweeted that he objected being filmed by the camaraman. To be honest if I looked as pox-ridden as he does I would object as well.....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
What antics are those then ..... Scoring more goals than us to gain more points is 1 wouldn't mind borrowing weekly

Constant fouling, kicking the ball away, arguing with the referee, Davies kicking off with our coaches/players/cameramen to name a few of their antics.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Davis amuses me ...his summing up was that forest had 4/5 great chances in the first half and should have been way ahead...this came down to the goalie making 3/4 great saves (first half)..i recall one fine save from hendersons header..and then they should have been 2/0 up....longer the interview went on the less he exaggerated ...maybe i read it wrong but i don't agree with his assessment of that first half...second different matter...they were far better than us in the final third and took there chances (well the ones they had in the 2nd half)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Naylor tweeted that he objected being filmed by the camaraman. To be honest if I looked as pox-ridden as he does I would object as well.....

Objected by getting one of his minions to stand in front of the camera before doing it himself while touching his shoulder. No reason whatsoever.

Was having words with the WSL and when they started giving it back he cried to a steward. Bloke is a grade A bell end, shame Ruben didn't smack him. Wish him nothing but the sack. Simon Cox is a tool as well

D

Deleted member 18477

Billy Davies is vile! What goes around will come around...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here