Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pints of beer

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
There are different plastic cups and im sure i get less gulps per cup now? GPC (GULPS PER CUP)

and also, be careful lads if u slightly squeeze it they shatter! But i got a free replacement beer so no complaints from me!!

Good atmosphere today even at 3-1 down

Barnes out

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
On this subject, I've never bought a bottle of fosters before, but as there was no queue at half time I thought I'd quickly gulp one down...

When did they go up to £3.80!!? That's only 10p cheaper than a WHOLE pint. I'm sure they used to be £3!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
On this subject, I've never bought a bottle of fosters before, but as there was no queue at half time I thought I'd quickly gulp one down...

When did they go up to £3.80!!? That's only 10p cheaper than a WHOLE pint. I'm sure they used to be £3!

Haha yep 10p cheaper is completely pointless

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I noticed the 10p difference today, i didn't buy a bottle but £3.80 for a bottle of weak lager is taking the pi$$.
:annoyed:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I was halfway through a pint and the plastic glass split, I went back the the kiosk and was given a new pint and an apology !!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I noticed Tuesday night that some of the plastic pint cups had Albion motifs on them. Not seen that before but then I don't normally drink in the concourse.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The 'pint' glasses have a 0.4l mark on them. Invariably the rest is made up by the foam.

I am certain it is not an imperial pint, as advertised.

take one home, measure it, report to trading standards if its not a pint.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I too am sure they're not a pint. You can get plastic glasses that are a pint, as they will have that crest embossed on it. These haven't.

As an aside, I bought some plastic 'pint' glasses in the summer for a barbecue. Put a pint bottle of cider in one, filled it right up and there was still a fair bit left in the bottle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here