Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lansbury

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Could have done with some of his fight.

Played like powderpoofs today moaning and whinging at the ref, no balls, no bottle.....pathetic attempt. As for lua luas dive to get the bloke sent off....ridiculous.

Really bad day at the office...need to improve quick!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It wasn't a dive. He was pushed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could have done with some of his fight.
Seagull mascot #1 (the kiddie that slipped) is the person we want.

He looked like he'd have run through a brick wall, after the hand shaking nonsense.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just got in and watched kaz's dive on sky, in my opinion its a dive. If he was being pushed over how come he went upwards in the air????

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just got in and watched kaz's dive on sky, in my opinion its a dive. If he was being pushed over how come he went upwards in the air????

Doesn't really matter. Cox should have been carded for persistent fouling in the first half anyway and sent off in the second when he was booked. So we'll call it quits.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Chalobah was a red card waiting to happen. He was lunging in all over the place and a few of our players did him a favour by staying on their feet on several occasions.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Doesn't really matter. Cox should have been carded for persistent fouling in the first half anyway and sent off in the second when he was booked. So we'll call it quits.

Personally I'm disgusted with any Albion player who dives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here