Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights BIG boxing - Wlad Klitchko v Povetkin

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Not hugely excited by Klitschko Vs Povetkin can see it being another comfortable points win or late stoppage. The o2 bill looks good with Selby Vs Walsh and the Quigg World title fight, I'll certainly try to watch that live and if not I'll Sky Plus it for tomorrow.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Not hugely excited by Klitschko Vs Povetkin can see it being another comfortable points win or late stoppage. The o2 bill looks good with Selby Vs Walsh and the Quigg World title fight, I'll certainly try to watch that live and if not I'll Sky Plus it for tomorrow.

The big fights on SKY are on quite late so watch Wlad first then I'll switch over, just hope if I tape some nobody gives the results away

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Missing all the boxing tonight as I'm at a wedding reception. Disappointed I won't see Joshua's debut and the Quigg vs Salinas fight. Wlad vs Povetkin will be boring as ****. Povetkin has a punchers chance at best. Got a dull lopsided points win for Wlad written all over it. Although I would be delighted if Povetkin bum rushed him and knocked him out.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Good win for Joshua although not sure if a flabby Italian was much of a test, now the build up starts for Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury mega fight

Tyson Fury will be long gone before that happens, more likely to be his cousin Hughie Fury. Besides in sparring Anthony Joshua has given Tyson Fury a pasting :wink:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here