Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 strikers in before Yeovil.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Reports suggest 2 new strikers before Yeovil. As said in the report both likely to be inexperienced players with potential coming from the premier league. Lets hope who ever comes in knows how to find the net

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where does this "report" come from?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 posts up, you've just read it, you silly sausage.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Report is in Argus with the quotes from Nathan Jones. Said they know 1 player they want and working hard on the 2nd. If its true i am not saying it is then i would have thought at the end of the international break to utilise the maximum amount of time for us to have them.
I would not be to shocked to see just Barnes by the time Yeovil comes around

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
It's on the Argus website - but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think the reason no one has come in with the exception of Conway is down to money. I think things behind the scenes are worse than many people fear.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Was at the Amex on Thursday. They said we're tracking a few prem strikers. We're definitely trying to get at least someone in.

I don't know who or when though...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Reports suggest 2 new strikers before Yeovil. As said in the report both likely to be inexperienced players with potential coming from the premier league. Lets hope who ever comes in knows how to find the net

Based on our track record to date, I just can't see this happening. Two strikers? We'd be lucky to get half a striker. :lolol:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
It's on the Argus website - but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think the reason no one has come in with the exception of Conway is down to money. I think things behind the scenes are worse than many people fear.

So you think that despite several statements saying we want quality not just anyold donkey we are actually in a poor financial situation.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Then you are wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here