Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players wanted for football at the Goldstone...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
...well, almost.

Our regular Hove Park kickabout is now moving to the earlier time of 10.30am on Sundays. This is open to players of ALL abilities, age and fitness levels as just a bit of fun for an hour or so. We have proper goals and everything. Like the Albion, we could really do with some more players so come along if you can. We meet by the gym equipment near the basketball courts from 10.30am.

More details here for those on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/groups/hoveparksundayfooty/

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Can't do this Sunday but will come along the following Sunday if players are still needed

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Realy fun today, great weather, good fun game and a little bit of running, in the way park footy should be played....light hearted.

Coach Carter great to meet you today and brilliant game you had as well.

See you next week guys.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Realy fun today, great weather, good fun game and a little bit of running, in the way park footy should be played....light hearted.

Coach Carter great to meet you today and brilliant game you had as well.

See you next week guys.

Cheers, i enjoyed that run out, was good fun. See you next week :bigwave:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've had a heap of work to do over the past few weekends so I've not been able to come along. This is my first week that's clear and it's been moved :cry:

Can't do Sunday mornings as I take my girl to rugby practice

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How many came down for it today?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've had a heap of work to do over the past few weekends so I've not been able to come along. This is my first week that's clear and it's been moved :cry:

Can't do Sunday mornings as I take my girl to rugby practice

How about Wish Park at 5.30pm on Sundays ? There's a group of us who play then...

I<3joehart89

Feb 10, 2012
...well, almost.

Our regular Hove Park kickabout is now moving to the earlier time of 10.30am on Sundays. This is open to players of ALL abilities, age and fitness levels as just a bit of fun for an hour or so. We have proper goals and everything. Like the Albion, we could really do with some more players so come along if you can. We meet by the gym equipment near the basketball courts from 10.30am.

More details here for those on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/groups/hoveparksundayfooty/

A team use the football pitch at hove park (hove park colts) on sunday mornings. ..

U7-10 use the smaller one and the under 11s use the bigger one.

So you will need to find elsewhere if they are there as they have preference on it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We had 8 but are still building since the change if time. Come on down next week. :)

I'll be there...

Was the original idea meant to be that the sessions would be over 35s?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here