Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
burnley-l229-1011808_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
20:43 4th October 2013
by Ferret
Goals may be at a premium and so the 5/2 on under 1.5 goals seems generous"
Ferret
It was a frustrating night on Tuesday and my pre-match tip of a half-time scoreline of 1-1 (8/1) turned out to be the full-time score, and my half-time/full-time prediction of Wednesday/Albion @ 28/1 proved to be great value, but failed to collect.So we turn to Nottingham Forest in the tea-time kick-off on Saturday and Sky Bet, Albion's official bookmaking partner and sponsors of the Football League, have installed the Seagulls as their 6/4 favourites to collect all three points; Forest are 9/5 with the draw priced up at 23/10.
At this stage there is no value in those prices but as always, keep an eye on my Twitter feed (@BHAFerret) as odds regularly change in the 45 minutes before kick-off.
So what does represent value? Goals may be at a premium and so the 5/2 on under 1.5 goals seems generous, and the 5/6 for there to be less than 2.5 goals is particularly so.
In the half-time/full-time camp, Draw/Draw @ 9/2 seems a bit long, while remaining on the low goals front, a 0-0 correct-score pays a better than usual 10/1.
For a goalscorer; Ashley Barnes is 6/1, Keith Andrews is 16/1 and Andrew Crofts is 20/1. The value here lies with Crofts.
Click here to sign-up to Sky Bet and good luck and happy punting!*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here