[Official Site] Kuszczak Predicts Open Game

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
tomasz-l229-1056123_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
19:41 4th October 2013
by James Hilsum
I believe the fans are really going to enjoy it because both sides will be going for the three points"
Tomasz Kuszczak
Tomasz Kuszczak is anticipating an open game when in-form Nottingham Forest visit the Amex.
Albion have come up against more defence-minded sides at home this season but the Polish international believes Forest will be more forthright in their approach.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It will be an open game which I believe they are going to try and win.
“That will suit us more and I believe the fans are really going to enjoy it because both sides will be going for the three points.
“We are always better against good, football teams; teams that try to play football against us and be creative, and we play the same way.
“That is why the game will suit us more. When we play against a team who defend and wait for some kind of a mistake, it can be a long time waiting for something to happen.
buckley-l229-1071338.jpg

“We try to win the game by going forward and creating many opportunities, but we get caught sometimes.”
The goalkeeper added that Albion want to put in a good display to reward the loyal fans after Tuesday’s frustrating 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday.
“We’re not happy with the performance against Wednesday or the result. We know that we can do much better, given how much potential we have in the team and individually. We need to score more goals and avoid more games like that.
“I want to win whether it’s home or away and it is even better if you win at home to give the fans that kind of excitement.
“Our fans are great and their support is fantastic. We know we didn’t perform how we wanted to on Tuesday, but the fans are still with us and that is important.
“We want to give them a great show and get the three points. This is our job and our passion; we want to give them a great afternoon and that’s what we’ll try to do.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here