Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ten hour Amex session

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I notice in today's pre match email the club are encouraging fans to turn up FIVE HOURS before kick off and then stay a further THREE more after the match has ended. 12:30 - 10:30 is a long old session to be honest.

Anyone going all in?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm tempted to move in full time - with a sleeping bag and roll mat. It might be worth it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
10 hours up the Amex?

Could be a bit tough.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sad I know, especially as I'm trying to quit, but one of the main reasons I arrive as near to kick off as I can is that once in the ground I can't have a smoke.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Ten hours for me = fifteen pints. At middle age that won't be happening. I will be in the Swan at three though for several pints drunk at a steady rate.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I'm having a long sesh tomorrow!!

After the Bolton game my son met Oscar, Lua Lua, Caldy and Kush and that has whet his appetite for more photos and autographs.

So this once only were going to be there from midday hovering around to meet the players as they arrive.

I might just leave him out there and prop up Dicks bar.

binney's tache

Oct 26, 2010
tora bora mountains
I notice in today's pre match email the club are encouraging fans to turn up FIVE HOURS before kick off and then stay a further THREE more after the match has ended. 12:30 - 10:30 is a long old session to be honest.

Anyone going all in?

Lewes pub crawl, have done three to four last couple o games, found about 6 more, so them to start and previous. So far snowdrop for ale friendliness n quirky. Hopefully make the game?🍺🍻🍻🍷🍔😝🍺👀👅

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Are the Albion running a pub or a football club.
My guess is the Albion Arms raises more than BHAFC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here