Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am I able to check if I'm on the police database and if so can I ask for it to be removed?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I found in an old wallet a document from the police dating back to 2006. I was stopped at Heathrow Airport during the World Cup and interviewed (got the full good cop bad cop routine too) about why I was travelling and if I was a hoolie. Long story but they didn't believe me when I told them I was travelling to Holland to see a mate and watch the England games there. At the end they gave me this card to show any German/British Old Bill.

Having read the blurb I want to check if they put my name in their system because I'm confused about the wording. It says I won't be on any database unless I get into trouble and I never have been apart from getting a bollocking from a Met Officer outside the Amex after getting into a slanging match with some Millwall fans a season or two back. And the scrotes deserved it anyway.

But how would they know I was interviewed in 2006 unless they kept a record? Does that make sense? I'm a tad worried that I'm on a register for suspected hoolies just by virtue of being interviewed and I know it's nigh on impossible to get them to clear it.

Here's the card:
db37m.png

r9fmol.png

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't see that being held anywhere. Had my mugshot taken years ago at the Goldstone by Beardo and was constantly targeted for a while

Jan 30, 2008
I found in an old wallet a document from the police dating back to 2006. I was stopped at Heathrow Airport during the World Cup and interviewed (got the full good cop bad cop routine too) about why I was travelling and if I was a hoolie. Long story but they didn't believe me when I told them I was travelling to Holland to see a mate and watch the England games there. At the end they gave me this card to show any German/British Old Bill.

Having read the blurb I want to check if they put my name in their system because I'm confused about the wording. It says I won't be on any database unless I get into trouble and I never have been apart from getting a bollocking from a Met Officer outside the Amex after getting into a slanging match with some Millwall fans a season or two back. And the scrotes deserved it anyway.

But how would they know I was interviewed in 2006 unless they kept a record? Does that make sense? I'm a tad worried that I'm on a register for suspected hoolies just by virtue of being interviewed and I know it's nigh on impossible to get them to clear it.

Here's the card:
db37m.png

r9fmol.png
WHAT ABOUT BEING FILMED, PHOTOGRAPHED ???, I'M SURE THRER'S A ROGUES GALLERY on the computer system at the Amex and at John street ,just wave at them they'll know you :D
regards
DR

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We are ALL in the database. Along with every email / text / phone call / internet posting we make. :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It says I won't be on any database unless I get into trouble and I never have been apart from getting a bollocking from a Met Officer outside the Amex after getting into a slanging match with some Millwall fans a season or two back. And the scrotes deserved it anyway.

I would feel safer if people like you are on the database.

Chill out, I'm only kidding.

Jan 30, 2008
Can't see that being held anywhere. Had my mugshot taken years ago at the Goldstone by Beardo and was constantly targeted for a while
always had a stash of photos in his pocket when he strolled around the pitch with bins , would quite often stop and pull them out for inspection( the photos)
regards
DR

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would feel safer if people like you are on the database.

Chill out, I'm only kidding.

That's strange. There's a gap where you had previously written it was a joke and I should chill. Not a joke anymore? Interesting. Have you any idea what the slanging match was about or are you just being a presumptive cock?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon you asking to be taken OFF the database would make them put you DOUBLY ON the database. DOUBLY.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You can make a freedom of information request. That said I wouldn't bother to be honest. They'd have given those out like confetti and it's pretty unlikely you'll appear on any 'list'.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham

Here's the card:
db37m.png

r9fmol.png

I was singled out at Stanstead airport before a flight to Germany in 2006, similar sort of thing, don't think i got a card though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here