Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Saint's Church venue

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Going to buy some tickets next week to see Mark Kozelek on 29th October down in Brighton. Not been to this venue before. Anyone know what the cheapest way to buy tickets is? I presume from the venue itself, butgrateful for any pointer from those in the know.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have sung in there a couple of times with sussex chorus. Nice venue and great acoustics.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Listened to a Jazz duo there and agree about the acoustics. Isn't it in Hove Actually or have I got the wrong All Saints Church?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Right, anyone know exactly how long it takes from Hove Station to All Saint's Church? Says 5- 10 mins online. Is that accuurate? Just got a close call for the train when the gig I'm going to on Tuesday finishes.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Right, anyone know exactly how long it takes from Hove Station to All Saint's Church? Says 5- 10 mins online. Is that accuurate? Just got a close call for the train when the gig I'm going to on Tuesday finishes.

Yep, that's about right.
I was in the choir there in the 60s and the organist was brilliant. Played some classical stuff that filled the place.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton

All Saints' Church is located at the junction of Eaton Road and The Drive. Hove Station is at the top of Denmark Villas, which is two roads further along from The Drive. Denmark Villas is a reasonably long road though. So I'd say the upper end of the 5-10 minutes advised sounds about right.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We - Sussex Chorus have a concert there the evening of the Blackburn game at home. 9th November 2013

Brahms requiem and some other Brahms stuff and a little bit of hydn.

Only £10 to £15 a ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here