Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Candy Crush

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
How many of you have been struck down with this potent virus and if so what godforsaken level are you on? I am a relative newcomer and only on level 50.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I've been on level 208 for about two weeks now.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Level 147 and I've been stuck there for what seems like for ever. Hate the fact that it is so bloody addictive :rant:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I got to about level 200 and realised that it was going to suck all my money buying levels so I binned it

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
199. Don't find it particularly addictive, play on the train into work, train home and occasionally in the evening if the telly is boring and not doing anything else. There are games I'm considerably more addicted to!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I got to about level 200 and realised that it was going to suck all my money buying levels so I binned it

If you have enough (any) friends, they can help you move on to new levels. I'm on 208 and haven't spent a single penny on buying levels.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
If you have enough (any) friends, they can help you move on to new levels. I'm on 208 and haven't spent a single penny on buying levels.

I'm an old fart and don't "get" facebook, but managed to get to 199 without any help at all. Since they changed it so you could do 3 "quests" to cross the bridges you can do the whole game for free.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a sad game for people that can't manage anything that stretches the mind.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Stuck on 184

It's a *******

197 us far worse to get through. Longest level to pass so far!
In on 245 now. Never spent money on it and only play when bored.... Usually when Palace are being shown up on tv! :)

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
410. When I got to it it was the last level so I figured I'd just finish that then not play anymore but...

I've been stuck on it for about 3 weeks now. Although I hardly play at all now as I just know I won't be able to do it. And I'm definitely not paying for power ups or whatever they are for it! And now there's new levels and I can't bloody get to them even if I wanted to.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Its an online level game - like an updated tetris.

this is my understanding. so can someone explain why the hype and addition claimed for a 25 y/o game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here