Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW (STRIKER dropped) & PROTEST latest*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was DEMOLISHING my LARGE Full ENGLISH in the CLIFTONVILLE minding my OWN business as USUAL when I looked over the ROAD to Dick Tights SHOP expecting to SEE the LAPDOG Perry carrying more 1983 FA CUP Final CASH or the WEMBLEY 1991 PLAY off money in there to be LAUNDERED when I nearly FELL off my SEAT in shock. I saw a GUY in a PUFFER anorak ACTING furtively OUTSIDE trying to SEE if he was SPOTTED before he WENT inside and I noticed he HAD a carrier BAG STUFFED full of CASH and on the BAG was written 'FFP' and then to my HORROR I recognised the guy and it was PULL Barber. THIS is BRAKING news and all TRUE supporters will NOW know why WE are not SINGING anyone and have SKY high prices, I just hope TONY Bloom knows what is going on and IF he doesn't then WE must TELL him.

I was still sitting there QUEER with shock when my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement and SAID that ULLOA had a MASSIVE bust up with FOXTROT Oscar AFTER the game ON Tuesday and APPARANTLY was insulting him in ARGENTINIAN not knowing FO was fluent in that as WELL as SPANISH and it all KICKED off and INDIGO Cadleron had to PULL Ulloa OFF to calm it all down. FO said that HE will not pick ULLOA and is DROPPED and WHEN he is not in the SQUAD tomorrow YOU will all know WHY.

With that my SAUCE slipped out into the THRONGING masses of GEORGE Street whilst I wiped the SOURCE off my plate with my SAUSAGE. I was just about to LEAVE when BIG Hilda turned up and told me that PULL Barber has GOT wind of my MASSIVE protest tomorrow when I will ABSAIL off the EAST Stand naked and is GOING all out to STOP me. Nothing that he will do CAN stop me and on the 17th minute I will climb off the EAST Stand roof and UNFURL my 'BARBER OUT' banner and to add an EXTRA touch I will TIE a FLAG of St.George to my KNOB in a SYMBOLIC gesture that WE need a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager like Tony PULIS to save our SEASON.

AFTER I have made my PROTEST I will descend GENTLY into the FAMILY stand.

SACK BARBER NOW

SACK BLOOM NOW

SACK THE BOARD NOW

WE WANT ENGLISH

SOS - SAVE OUR SEASON

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still love these threads and would pay money to see a naked protester abseil down the East Stand and unfurl a Barber Out banner, just for comedy value.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:lol: :thumbsup:

C'mon then ERN, give us a PHEW words in ARGENTINIAN.

Oh, and WHOSE doing THE sacking ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
IT could GET very MESSI tomorrow

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
There has been a couple at the front of the East Stand recently waving a Rainbow flag. I can only assume they thought Bungle was coming on in midfield. Ernest may want to grab this on the way down, to protect his modest and to avoid falling into the clutches of the stewards.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I don't know Enrest - but enjoy his amusing weekly dispatches from the Cliftonville. His scoops about the real goings on behind the scenes at The Albion put Andy Naylor to shame and elevate Enrest almost to wiki-leaks status.

Seeing his taste for a daily full English I suspect he is a well built gentleman. I can't help that my image of Enrest is a mix of a Julian Assange character crossed with a slightly better groomed version of Johnny Westwood. That may not be fair but I just can't shake off the thought of him abseiling from the East stand roof into the family area full of innocent junior Albionites. Enough to put them off SAUSAGES for life.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sounds dangerous ENREST but it needs to be done! You'll be NSC's very own BARE GRILLS if you pull it off!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Laughed me ARS off at that. Roll on the 17th minute. Barber will HAVE to leave in disgrace after that

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Close. Although there is a case for saying that Mr Westwood is better groomed than our beloved prophet.

:eek:I feared that might be the case LB - but couldn't quite bring myself to say that about a fellow NSCer.

I don't even want to think of Johnny Westwood completely naked, so the prospect of Enrest abseiling while going 'commando' is getting even scarier..........

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I was DEMOLISHING my LARGE Full ENGLISH in the CLIFTONVILLE minding my OWN business as USUAL when I looked over the ROAD to Dick Tights SHOP expecting to SEE the LAPDOG Perry carrying more 1983 FA CUP Final CASH or the WEMBLEY 1991 PLAY off money in there to be LAUNDERED when I nearly FELL off my SEAT in shock. I saw a GUY in a PUFFER anorak ACTING furtively OUTSIDE trying to SEE if he was SPOTTED before he WENT inside and I noticed he HAD a carrier BAG STUFFED full of CASH and on the BAG was written 'FFP' and then to my HORROR I recognised the guy and it was PULL Barber. THIS is BRAKING news and all TRUE supporters will NOW know why WE are not SINGING anyone and have SKY high prices, I just hope TONY Bloom knows what is going on and IF he doesn't then WE must TELL him.

I was still sitting there QUEER with shock when my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with excitement and SAID that ULLOA had a MASSIVE bust up with FOXTROT Oscar AFTER the game ON Tuesday and APPARANTLY was insulting him in ARGENTINIAN not knowing FO was fluent in that as WELL as SPANISH and it all KICKED off and INDIGO Cadleron had to PULL Ulloa OFF to calm it all down. FO said that HE will not pick ULLOA and is DROPPED and WHEN he is not in the SQUAD tomorrow YOU will all know WHY.

With that my SAUCE slipped out into the THRONGING masses of GEORGE Street whilst I wiped the SOURCE off my plate with my SAUSAGE. I was just about to LEAVE when BIG Hilda turned up and told me that PULL Barber has GOT wind of my MASSIVE protest tomorrow when I will ABSAIL off the EAST Stand naked and is GOING all out to STOP me. Nothing that he will do CAN stop me and on the 17th minute I will climb off the EAST Stand roof and UNFURL my 'BARBER OUT' banner and to add an EXTRA touch I will TIE a FLAG of St.George to my KNOB in a SYMBOLIC gesture that WE need a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager like Tony PULIS to save our SEASON.

AFTER I have made my PROTEST I will descend GENTLY into the FAMILY stand.

SACK BARBER NOW

SACK BLOOM NOW

SACK THE BOARD NOW

WE WANT ENGLISH

SOS - SAVE OUR SEASON

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Will the flag of St George that is tied to your knob be at half mast Ernest :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here