Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue season tickets?

Earlybird

Jul 23, 2003
Brighton
Quick yes or no.
Long story short, Ive been lent a spare season ticket for the Forest game.
Its not like my season ticket, its blue and doesnt say 'Season Ticket' , its says 'Seagulls Priority'.
Sorry if its a silly question but is this a new style ticket as i haven't seen one like this before.

Cheers in advance..

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Quick yes or no.
Long story short, I've been lent a spare season ticket for the Forest game.
Its not like my season ticket, its blue and doesnt say 'Season Ticket' , its says 'Seagulls Priority'.
Sorry if its a silly question but is this a new style ticket as i haven't seen one like this before...

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
It's a priority ticket. As long as the Forest game has been loaded onto the ticket, you use it the same way as you'd use a season ticket.

Earlybird

Jul 23, 2003
Brighton
Cheers for that Horsham and TC. Im assuming the Forest game is loaded.
Ill check with the club as Im bringing a mate and don't want a prob at the turnstyle .
Ive Never heard of or seen a priority ticket before, didnt know there was such a thing.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Cheers for that Horsham and TC. Im assuming the Forest game is loaded.
Ill check with the club as Im bringing a mate and don't want a prob at the turnstyle .
Ive Never heard of or seen a priority ticket before, didnt know there was such a thing.

I have a new season ticket this year. It matches the description you give. It's in a little blue wallet along with a fixture list.

It does have my name, fan number etc and SEAT NUMBER, which is a bit of a giveaway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here